Microsoft Excel - Power Of Macros In 60 Minutes
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have an understanding of how Macros work
- Will be able to automate most of your repetitive tasks in Microsoft Excel.
- Basics Of Microsoft Excel
A step-by-step video series that will help you get familiar with Excel's Macro Recorder. Many Excel users across the globe are unaware of the power, macros can bring to their workbooks, and the amount of time that can be saved. This course aims at getting you equipped with enough tips & tricks to automate any repetitive task that you might be performing, using Excel's Macro Recorder.
From teaching Excel to automatically generate templates for you, to controlling objects like AutoFilter, Pivot Tables etc., to work on their own, you will learn it all in a matter of 60 mins.
In this course you will learn -
1) Basics of Macros & Macro recording
2) Elements of the macro recorder
3) Recording Simple & Complex Macros
4) Optimizing a recorded code with some VBA lines
5) Some helpful examples for hands on training
The course contains easy to understand video lessons & other reading material and should take approximately 1 hour to finish. Easy to follow along with the help of exercise files that are provided with lessons wherever required for practice.
Those who have been using Excel and are looking to get into Macros or VBA, this course will provide a good foundation to build upon.
- This course is meant for students who might not have a programming background but are still looking forward to learn Macros. However, having basic knowledge of Excel is required.
- Students who have not used Excel previously or are not familiar with the basics of Excel, this course might not be the best fit.
Goals & Objectives of the course are discussed in brief. This should give you a gist of the course
Structure of the course will be discussed for you to know what the flow of the course will be like
Steps for enabling the developer tab for post Excel 2007 versions
Information about various macro security settings and which one to chose
This video will teach you how to automatically generate templates that you might be creating often