Microsoft Excel - Level 3 - Advanced
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course introduces the power of Pivot Tables and Recording Macros. Pivot tables let us report and manipulate huge amounts of data quickly and easily. Learning the foundations of Macros can save you huge amounts of time by automating repetitive tasks.
- Regular exposure to Excel to an intermediate level
This course covers the advanced tools in Excel. You’ll learn how to create custom cell formats. You’ll start to learn about Pivot Tables, the slicer tool, Macros and how to record steps to common tasks. You’ll learn how to trace and watch changes with cells and formulae.
- Anyone who has completed the Excel Level 2 course and is looking for more knowledge on Excel – in particular anyone looking to learn the foundations of working with Pivot Tables and basic Macros. If you work with Excel extensively, this course will benefit you.
This section includes the exercise files for Excel Level 3. Please download these before you start the course.