Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Advanced & VBA
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 93 downloadable resources
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master Excel from Beginner to Advanced + Macros & VBA!
- Learn Excel Formulas & Functions and perform complex Calculations
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot Tables
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Build a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and develop detailed knowledge in complicated real world Excel scenarios
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- My personal Excel keyboard shortcuts CHEATSHEET!
- Access to a professional trainer with 12+ years of Excel training
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is needed! This course is designed to teach you every aspect that you need to graduate from a beginner to advanced user of Excel.
★★★★★ Course access includes the exact files I use to download and follow along, 1 on 1 Instructor support, lifetime access and a 30 day money back guarantee ★★★★★
Welcome to our course on Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced.
⇉ This course is MASSIVE! You receive 9.5 hours of video content & 138 lectures!
By Enrolling in this course you get instant life-time access to all four levels of Microsoft Excel!
Excel Macros & VBA.
This Microsoft Excel course combines the basic fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free "Excel templates" which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like "budget templates" or a "calendar template" or a "schedule template."
PLUS included in this course is 84 Excel Shortcuts that will increase your everyday speed using Microsoft Excel.
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this Excel class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. This course has a quiz after every video so if you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you’re an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these quizzes.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How Quickly You Can Begin to Master Microsoft Excel!
Enrol now and transform your abiliy to use Microsoft Excel.
- This Microsoft Excel course will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If you want to learn Microsoft Excel at a beginner, intermediate, and pro level then this course was made just for you.
Welcome to your new Microsoft Excel course! We are looking forward to getting started and if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out! P.S You can control the speed of all video lectures directly on the video player on the bottom if you feel that the speed is too fast at times. All the best!
Identify the terminology and elements of the Ribbon.
Welcome to the first practice test in your Microsoft Excel course. In this test you will be required to use the previous skills you have learned up until this point to solve or think through different scenarios in Microsoft Excel.
I encourage you to try and answer these questions without referring back to the lesson on your first try.