Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This hands-on one-day training course has been designed to give delegates a solid understanding of more advanced tools and concepts used in Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016, in order to increase their knowledge and productivity.
- Delegates should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
MODULE 1: Advanced File Tasks
Learning outcomes: A look at some important administrative features which are useful for managing and controlling Excel files.
Saving and File Management
Converting and Encrypting Files
File Properties and Digital Signatures
File Accessibility and Compatibility
MODULE 2: Working with Functions and Formulas
Learning outcomes: Some key formulas and functions essential to Excel users along with features to help manage formulas, functions and ranges.
Formulas with Absolute References
Autosum Functions (SUM & AVERAGE)
IF and Nested Functions
Working with Named Ranges
Array Functions (SUMIF & AVERAGEIF)
MODULE 3: Managing Tables in Microsoft Excel
Learning outcomes: Managing spreadsheet data in table format, an excellent feature to administrate large sets of data.
Creating Excel Tables
Working with Records and Filters
MODULE 4: Data Tools in Excel
Learning outcomes: Features to help with managing spreadsheet data making it a less daunting and repetitive task to manage the data.
Text to Columns
MODULE 5: Doing More with Charts in Excel
Learning outcomes: Developing your ability to effectively create charts and format them specific to the reader
Working with Axis Options
Advanced Chart Formatting
MODULE 6: Sparklines
Learning outcomes: Use Sparklines to help analyse data by creating small customisable charts within cells. Edit and format the Sparklines and data points to help your data stand out
- Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 who want to take their knowledge of the basic features further in a short space of time.