Microsoft Excel - Improve your skills quickly
- Before beginning, you will need to know how to use a Windows computer, including a mouse.
- It would be good if you have used Microsoft Excel before, but this is not essential.
- You should have MS Excel (or Office) 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
Welcome to this course about Microsoft Excel. You can use any version of Excel in this course, whether it is Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, or Excel 365.
A lot of people use some of the features in Excel and just muddle through - not many use all of the functions.
In this course, I take my favorite features and functions, and show you how you can make your Excel life easier by using them.
Learn more about formatting, filters and conditional formatting - they can improve the presentation of your spreadsheets with just a few clicks.
Create tables, PivotTables, Chart, PivotCharts and Sparklines - create analyses very quickly.
Find out how powerful Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is - automate your code.
And learn functions such as SUM, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, OFFSET and iNDIRECT - translated into 15 different languages.
There are also a couple of Practice Activities, so that you can do these exercises and see how much you have learned.
In just a couple of hours, you can see how much time and frustration you can save knowing a few additional features - and you'll find out how much more you can learn.
Afterwards, we'll investigate what you should know about Excel, having a look at the official Microsoft exams for a guide.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Excel skills in just a couple of hours.
- This course will use the latest version of Excel, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version - Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Excel, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course may not be for you if you want to learn Microsoft Excel for Macintosh computers.
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 500,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.