Microsoft Excel Certification Training (beginner to expert)
What you'll learn
- Take a deep-dive into the world of Microsoft Excel
- Build a strong foundation on data management & analytics with MS Excel
- Become a Consultant or Data Analyst with Excel skills
- Understand most popular Excel functions
- Learn Microsoft Excel from basic to advanced level
- Master Excel Dynamic Formulas with IF, INDEX, MATCH
- Tabs - File, Home, Insert, Page Layout, Formulas, Data, Review, View, Help, Search
- Learn and practice Formulas, VLookup, HLookup, PivotTable, Charts
- Understand different Formatting options including Conditional Formatting
- Master the art of Filtering and Sorting with all options
- Learn MS Excel Tips, Tricks, Shortcuts. Do things quicker.
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
A warm welcome to the Microsoft Excel course by Uplatz.
Microsoft Excel is a software developed by Microsoft that allows users to enter, organize, format and analyze data using a spreadsheet system. Excel is a part of Microsoft Office suite and is compatible with other applications within the Office suite.
Excel is most commonly used for storing, organizing, and manipulating data along with visualization of data in the form of charts and graphs. Excel is popularly used across all industries, domains, academic institutions, businesses, and for accomplishing personal tasks such as managing home budget and financial analysis.
Excel features the ability to perform basic to advanced calculations, use graphing tools, create pivot tables and create macros. It essentially uses a collection of cells arranged into rows and columns to organize and manipulate data. This information can then be displayed as charts, histograms and line graphs.
Excel permits users to arrange data so as to view various factors from different perspectives. VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) is used for programming in Excel, allowing users to create a variety of complex numerical methods. Programmers are given an option to code directly using the Visual Basic Editor, including Windows for writing code, debugging and code module organization.
This Microsoft Excel Training by Uplatz provides a deep-dive into the world of Microsoft Excel and prepares you well for data and analysis related jobs.
The main uses of MS Excel include:
Data entry & management
Data manipulation & calculations
Accounting & financial analysis
Visualization & charts
Data modeling & analytics
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Almost anything that needs to be stored/managed/organized!
Microsoft Excel course curriculum
Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Key in Data
Font and Alignment
Cut, Paste, Format Painter
Ctrl + Keys
Home Tab and Clipboard
Sorting & Filtering
Formulas - General, Financial, Logical, Text, Date & Time, Statistical, Array, more
VLookup & HLookup
Charts & Graphs
Why Should I Learn Microsoft Excel?
We all deal with numbers in one way or the other. We all have daily expenses which we pay for from the monthly income that we earn. For one to spend wisely, they will need to know their income vs. expenditure. Similarly, a business needs to record and analyze the daily transactions and determine the monthly sales and profit. Educational and government institutions need to maintain a whole lot of data about people, cities, planning work, tenders, contracts, and so on.
Microsoft Excel comes in handy when we want to record, analyze and store such numeric or textual data.
Where can I get Microsoft Excel?
There are number of ways in which you can get Microsoft Excel. You can buy it from a computer software shop or download it directly from the Microsoft website along with purchase of a valid license key for Microsoft Office / Office 365. Remember that Microsoft Excel is part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts and Consultants
- Newbies and Beginners
- Anyone aspiring for a great career in data & analytics
- Business Analysts
- Office & Data Administrators
- Data Entry & Data Management Operators
- People working in any Industry domain such as supply chain, procurement, etc.
- Accountants, HR, Recruitment Professionals
- Marketing and Sales Professionals
- Project Managers
- IT & Support Analysts
- Customer Relationship Officers
- Data Engineers, Scientists, Modelers
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Over a short span of 3 years, Uplatz has grown massively to become a truly global IT training provider with a wide range of career-oriented courses on cutting-edge technologies and software programming.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 5000+ courses across 103 countries having served 300,000 students in a period of just 3 years.
Uplatz's training courses are highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be AWS, Azure, Adobe, SAP, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand software.