Microsoft Excel Formulas [ For Office Use ]
- Basic understanding of excel like " What is a cell reference? ", "Closing and Opening a excel File".
This course teaches you 18 most useful formulas of Microsoft Excel that would help you to
1. Be more productive at office.
2. To be the fastest worker among your team when it some to Using Excel formulas.
3. Builds up your Confidence on how to use the formulas on larger data sets.
4. This course helps you to get a firm base on the excel formulas and which help you to take on more advance course in excel.
Happy Learning !!!
LOGISTICS & Supply Chain World.
- Graduate & Post Graduate students, Working people who use excel in office on daily basis or anyone who wants to learn basic excel formulas in 45 minutes.
- Why Excel is so Important??
- Choose Formula
- Column Formula
- Hlookup Formula
- Index Formula
- Vlookup Formula
- Match Formula
- Count IF Formula
- IF Formula
- Sum IF Formula
- Sum , Minimum , Maximum & Average Formulas
- Concatenate Formula
- Lower Case Formula
- Upper Case Formula
- Left Formula
- Right Formula
Hello, we are from LOGISTICS & Supply Chain World. Our aim is to teach Students Excel, Supply Chain Concepts , Logistics Concepts as well as Data Science Concepts and equip students with knowledge and skills to face the Real World Concepts.
Our Aim is to Equip Students with all the latest tools & Techniques in the field of Excel, Data Science , Logistics and Supply Chain.
We provide Students with all the Relevant Material so that Students can face the world of data with confidence