Microsoft Excel for Mac - Learn Microsoft Excel Quickly
What you'll learn
- Learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel for APPLE MAC
- Learn from a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor with over 20 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- From the fundamentals, to the most advanced features, this training covers everything you need to know about Excel
- Presented with high-quality video lectures, this Excel course will visually show you how to easily do everything in Excel
- Lifetime access to this Excel class allows you to easily review material and continue learning new material
- Excel Project Files and Excel Templates are included allowing for enhanced learning through hands-on activities
- After taking this training, you will be an expert at Microsoft Excel
- Money Back Guarantee - Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
- In order to participate in the hands-on portions of this course, you will need to have Microsoft Excel.
You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly.
Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course covers Microsoft Excel for the Mac. Todd McLeod has refined this course to teach you Microsoft Excel as quickly and efficiently as possible.
In this course, you will learn all of the following about Microsoft Excel:
Learn how to navigate around Excel
Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
Learn how to "freeze columns and rows" with freeze panes in Excel
Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
Learn how to "transpose data" - switching the columns and rows in Excel
Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving macros
Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
Learn how to harvest data from the web
Learn how to create online forms which allow you to gather data from individuals
Learn how to use templates to quickly create stunning spreadsheets
Download all of the Excel project files used in the videos
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel.
Described as “fun” and “amazing” and “life changing,” Todd McLeod’s Excel training will forever transform the way you work with numbers. Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- From beginners, to advanced users, this course is perfect for all ability levels
- Lifetime access to this Excel training allows you to come back to review material or learn more about MS Excel
Fun, Quick, & Easy
Learning can be fun, quick, and easy if you have the right teacher. I come from a family of teachers, I've taught at the college and university level for over 20 years, and I have been recognized as one of the top teachers in the California college system. I became a teacher because I love sharing knowledge and seeing how it transforms people's lives. Learning is the noblest of all endeavors. The more you learn, the more you improve your life.
Learn Quickly & Effectively
All of my courses include step-by-step tutorials and hands-on exercises. The tutorials show you what to do. The hands-on exercises allow you to practice what you have just seen. These hands-on exercises also come with all of the files you need and video solutions so that you can learn more quickly and effectively.
Great Courses for Beginners
I work with beginners all of the time. I understand how to take topics and make them easy to understand.
The Human Element
Students do better in classes where they enjoy the teacher. I am a bit goofy at times but this keeps my courses fun, interesting, and engaging. When you are learning with me, you are guaranteed to have a few laughs.
I am a tenured professor in California, an autodidact, and multidisciplinarian. I have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels in business, information system, and computer science. I also have a lot of knowledge about mindfulness, meditation, psychology, and personal growth. I was born into a culture of mindfulness and meditation, and have been involved with mindfulness and meditation all of my life. I have authored 48 books and have experience with the publishing industry, literature, and film. As I said, I love learning and love sharing knowledge with others.
I look forward to seeing you in class!