Microsoft Excel for Data & Business Analytics
What you'll learn
- Our Excel course is designed to take you from zero to hero so you can confidently list 'Advanced Excel Skills' on your resume/CV
- Dashboard Reporting in Excel with Tips
- Advanced Excel - More Scenario Examples, Data Analysis, Pivot Table
- Modern Excel - DAX and Power Query
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Anyone can join | Student must have Microsoft Excel Desktop Version 2013 or above version
Are you ready to take your Excel skills to the next level?
Do you want to pursue a career in Excel related work?
Are you finding that employers these days want 'Advanced Excel Skills'?
Or maybe you've started a new job that requires more advanced Excel skills.
Do you struggle with Excel?
Not sure which formula to use for your situation?
Are you tired spending hours online trying to get "RIGHT" help?
When asked to make a dashboard or report, not sure where to start?
Module K – 15 Excel Functions Refresher, Module J – Exclusive Templates, Module I – Additional Learning 2 – Advanced Excel – More Scenario Examples, Module H – Additional Learning 1 – Dashboard Reporting in Excel with Tips, Module G – Modern Excel – DAX and Power Query, Module F – Pivot Table, Module E – Excel Charts and Visualizations, Module D – Data Analysis, Module C – Excel Formulas and Functions, Module B – Excel Essentials, Module A – Excel Basics (for Beginners)
Our Excel course is designed to take you from zero to hero so you can confidently list 'Advanced Excel Skills' on your resume/CV, or quickly get to grips with the requirements of a new job.
I have used the Excel 2021 / Office 365 to record these videos. Almost everything covered in this course will work for all the Excel versions (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 & Office 365).
IS THIS ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?
This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:
Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratch
Excel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
The Excel Essentials for the Real World Course covers ALL the fundamentals an Excel beginner needs to know. BUT it also fills in the gaps for Excel Intermediate and Advanced users. It's for corporate professionals who feel comfortable with Excel but not 100% confident.
This is more than an Excel Basics Course. It starts off easy and adds in tips and tricks many Excel advanced users don't know of.
COURSE UPDATED to Include the BRAND NEW Excel Functions available in Microsoft 365 such as:
Excel's new XLOOKUP function
New FILTER function in Excel
SORT, SORTBY & UNIQUE functions
PYTHON Module is added
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
- Students who want to make sure they have the Excel knowledge to succeed at their next job.
- Data analysts looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time.
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013, 2016 & 2019 (MSOM)
• 13+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 8+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.