Did you know...
Microsoft Excel has over 100+ million users for iOS, but most don't know how to use it!
If you've ever tried using Microsoft Excel on a tablet, you may have noticed a difference in many of its features and functionality, compared to the desktop version. And this can put people off using Excel on their mobile devices. But Excel for mobile devices does not need to be avoided, and above all, should not be underestimated!
And this is where "Microsoft Excel for Apple iPad (iOS) 2021. Full course" comes in...
I created this course to dispel the "awkwardness" that can sometimes exist when trying to use Excel for iOS the first time. And generally speaking, when using the Excel App.
I do this by:
- Breaking down different areas of MS Excel for iOS (Mobile) into bite-sized pieces.
- Moving at an even pace and explaining concepts carefully and clearly (This is in my nature anyway).
- Regularly revisiting some of the areas already covered, so as to refresh your mind.
- Integrating the iPad's AMAZING functionality into all my tutorials and Excel App.
You won't have to start from scratch! I created a downloadable resource for you called the "Main-Workbook". I made this Excel workbook a part of this course so you can manage your progress more easily and effectively. All you have to do is download the workbook and follow along with my instructions.
What you will learn in this course:
- Understand the basic layout of Microsoft Excel in IOS (and Android).
- Learn how to write some of the most useful functions. (Apply them to the desktop version as well).
- Learn the structure of writing formulas in Excel.
- Discover new skills that will set you apart from the average mobile Excel user.
- Become more confident with MS Excel on mobile devices.
- And much more!
"Microsoft Excel for Apple iPad (iOS) 2021. Full course" is designed for any enrolling student at any level of Excel proficiency.
The course itself starts with covering the basics of Excel for iOS on the iPad, before moving onto more complex operations within the Excel App. The general goal of the course is to lay a good foundation and build anyone up from there; hopefully to the point where you feel confident enough to carry out or manage any project in Excel for iOS.
What you need to know for enrollment:
If you are reading this description on an iPad, or own an iPad with Microsoft Excel installed on it, then you are already overly qualified! You'll be able to follow along with the tutorial straight away.
Still haven't decided? Well here's a few more things that make this course awesome:
- There's a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There's a Q and A section you can visit if you need help with the course
- There's a lifetime access guarantee.
- There are regular updates to the curriculum.
I hope you find what you are looking for in this course