Excel in Microsoft Excel 2: Intermediate to Expert advanced
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage workbooks and workbook review
- Create and manage PivotTables
- Present data visually, using PivotCharts and advanced charts
- Perform data analysis and business intelligence
- Troubleshoot formulas
- Manage and reference defined names and custom workbook elements
- And learn lots of formulas, including VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, TRANSPOSE and INDIRECT
- Before beginning, you need to use Microsoft Excel to an intermediate standard.
- This includes Conditional Formatting, Tables, filtering, sorting and creating charts
- If you have taken the course "Excel in Microsoft Excel - Beginner to Specialist certificate", or taken a Microsoft Office Specialist exam in Excel, then you will have the relevant prerequisites.
This course series has been recorded on Excel 2016 and Excel 2010, but the content also covers Excel 2013 and 2019.
Building on the skills learnt in "Excel in Microsoft Excel 1", here's levels 6-10. By the end of this course, you will have the skills needed for the official Microsoft Excel Expert exam. How would that look on your resume?
"Well thought out and explained in a way which makes it easy to learn & understand." - Arnold Schwartz
"This course is very well structured and the teachers knowledge is very good. His teaching style is capturing and he is very structured. The small tests after each section is great, and even greater is that he takes time to show his thoughts on how is should have been done, not just leaving one to wonder if it was right or not. The resources used in this course is also very suitable. Highly recommend this one" - Daniel Sandberg
Most people who use Excel are up to Level 3 in some aspects, and Level 2 in others. Why not go all the way to Level 10?
In this course, learn how to:
Manage workbook options and settings
Manage Excel workbooks,
Manage workbook review,
Apply workbook settings, properties and data options, and
Apply logical and statistical functions
Create advanced charts and Excel tables
Create and manage PivotTables,
Create and manage PivotCharts,
Create advanced charts,
Apply advanced date and time functions
Preparing for advanced formulas
Troubleshoot Excel formulas,
Manage and reference defined names,
Prepare a workbook for internationalisation and accessibility,
Automation and advanced formulas
Perform data analysis and business intelligence in Excel.
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros and form controls.
Create and modify custom workbook elements
Look up data by using functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, TRANSPOSE and INDIRECT). translated into 15 different languages.
This course teaches all the skills that Microsoft want you to know for the Expert exams. Specifically, they are the skills required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate 77-851 (for Excel 2007 Expert), 77-888 (for Excel 2010 Expert), 77-427 and 77-428 (for Excel 2013 Expert) and 77-728 (for Excel 2016 Expert) and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or which to learn more about Microsoft Excel
The core skills which are taught are those tested by Microsoft in the exam. There are topics that it wants you to learn about Microsoft Excel, and this course teaches you all of them.
Each module is taught in order, and is divided in sub-topics, and generally each sub-topic will have an individual lecture lasting 5-7 minutes.
The course will take about 8 hours to complete, plus will you need additional time to test yourselves to ensure that you have learned the necessary skills.
You should take this course if:
you want to learn more about Microsoft Excel, or
you want to learn the Excel skills you need to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist Expert.
Regardless whether you have Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 or Excel 365, this course will help you get to an advanced level, and maybe even want you to get more!
- This is for you if you want to develop your Excel skills to an Expert level.
- This is also for you if you want to take the Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Exams.
- This may not be for you if you are not already at least at an Intermediate level (already done levels 1-5 or equivalent).