Microsoft Excel - 40 Exercises for beginners. Learn by doing
What you'll learn
- How to use Excel as an efficient tool. The best way to learn is with practical exercises.
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- This course was created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
The best way to learn Excel is by doing practical exercises.
Do you have little or no experience with Microsoft Excel? We will go through more than 40 practical exercises, where you will learn everything you need to know to use Microsoft Excel as an effective tool!
We will start with 10 basic exercises, where you will learn the fundamentals of how to use Excel. Then you will learn how to make reports and dashboards, use PivotTables and PivotCharts, analyze datasets and how to use the 30 most used formulas and functions in Excel.
Each module in the course is divided into two parts, one theory part and one practice part where you use what you have learned. All exercises have video solutions.
This course is for you, if you want to:
stop struggling with Excel formulas that are not working!
easier understand other people's Excel worksheets!
easier find the formula you should use!
build your own Excel sheets, instead of asking other people to make them for you!
easily analyze important parameters and become one of the management's most important assets!
impress colleagues with your Excel new skills!
Who this course is for:
- Self-thought and beginners with little prior experience.
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to Great, then this course is for you.
- If you like learning by doing, then this course is for you.
Hi, my name is Halvard Bastiansen and I'm an Excel instructor.
I have teached Excel since 2017 and I have more than 25.000 happy students in my courses.
My goal is to help beginners become confident using Excel.
I'm a firm believer that the only way you can really learn Excel, is by doing exercises. That's why all my tutorials include practical exercises, which you can download and do together with me.
If you are serious about learning Excel, I recommend taking my course!
I hope you enjoy it!
Good luck :)