Microsoft Excel Crash Course 2023: Masterclass for Weekend
What you'll learn
- Be Confident in Microsoft Excel concepts
- Learn new techniques and formulas to tackle tasks faster and better in Excel
- Reduce the complexity of your spreadsheets
- Apply the right tools for a quick solution on a given task
- Learn one of the most powerful Microsoft Excel that exists today
- Master essential Excel formulas for data statistics
- Aggregation results by applying Pivot table creations for analysis
- Create eye-catching visual charts like a flash
- Develop skills in real-world functionality on Excel formulas on your sheet
- Learn to create drop-down list item functionality
- You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed
- No prior technical experience is required! All you need is a computer!
Welcome to Microsoft Excel Crash Course: Master Class for Weekend, With its latest version, this course teaches top essential concepts of an Excel essential formula and regular office functional examples in a single course, allowing you to start your Excel course journey step by step.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It features calculation or computation capabilities, graphing tools, Pivot tables, VLookup, HLookup, charts, 3D maps, and a programming language called Visual Basic for Applications. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of software.
Microsoft Excel is used for:
Excel is an incredibly powerful tool for getting meaning out of vast amounts of data. But it also works really well for simple calculations and tracking almost any kind of information. The key to unlocking all that potential is the grid of cells. Cells can contain numbers, text, formulas, or sparklines from small charts.
Learn Excel, The first step in learning Excel for success in Excel application development is to ensure that it is simple to learn and comprehend. Our online Microsoft Office 365 Excel Crash course: The Excel Crash Course Training is designed for you, with the Top 10 Excel tips to save you time topics covered. Mr. Sudha Sekhar will simplify and teach you even complex topics so that even beginners can understand them using real-life examples.
Create a solid foundation in Excel Concepts by utilizing Microsoft Excel or Office 365 software packages.
Once you master Excel's top concepts, you'll have lots of options in front of you. If you prefer, you can begin developing more Excel apps or change careers and work as an Excel analytics engineer or an Excel data engineer. As long as you know the basic, and advanced concepts pretty well, switching to different analysis stacks should be very easy for you in the financial area too.
Knowing these top techniques in Microsoft Excel will allow you to easily switch over to any other data analytics tool to start learning and implementing the Excel concepts.
Top Reasons for Choosing This Excel Course:
A well-designed curriculum teaches you only the top-used functionalities of Microsoft Excel in a business environment.
Concise: You can complete this Microsoft Excel course within one weekend.
Business-related examples, data analysis, and case studies solved using Advanced Excel
You will learn various data analysis techniques using Microsoft Excel.
Data analysis practice exercises in MS Excel are required. more
Downloadable resources comprising important MS Excel techniques and functionalities
How can I learn Microsoft Excel quickly?
1. Start learning the basics of Microsoft Excel. The top tips and tricks from this course.
2. Once you've mastered the fundamentals, experiment with MS Excel. The next sections cover advanced Excel topics.
3. Sections will assist you in learning the most recent new Microsoft Excel tricks.
4. Practice your learning on the Excel exercise provided for you.
Start working proficiently on Microsoft Excel and increase your office productivity.
The authors of this Microsoft Excel course have several years of corporate experience and, hence, have curated the course material keeping in mind the requirement for advanced MS Excel in today's corporate world.
Learn from real-world experts.
By learning these Excel skills, you will be eager to learn other analytical skills very quickly, which will lead you to become a successful Excel developer.
If you really want to learn Excel and improve your analytical techniques, this Excel Advanced Course is for you. It will help you develop your skills more than others and become strong in Excel app formulas and chart development.
Check out the free preview videos for more information!
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in Microsoft Excel course and ready to work with any excel application you can dream of.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
HD Video Lectures
Excel Challenges and Exercises
Lovely real-world dynamic examples
About Your Instructor
Sekhar Metla is a software engineer with 20+ years of professional experience. He is the author of several online-selling courses with more than 40,000+ students in many countries. He has a Master of Science in Computer Applications in Software Engineering. His students describe him as passionate, pragmatic, and motivational in his teaching.
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data Analytics
- Anyone curious to master excel from beginner to Advanced in a short span of time
- Anyone interested in learning the quick Excel concepts
- Anyone who wants to grasp the concept with real-world examples of Excel Data Analytics
- Anyone about to join their first corporate job
Mr. Sudha Sekhar, He is a Teacher and an IT Specialist, and also passionate to teach every single real-time step that leads students as well as professionals to become successful and the vision to impart Good Quality Software Education to all I.T to aspirants make a strong bridge the gap between the software companies requirements and the beginners.
He is Professional about web development and technologies:
* Programming: Python, C# Asp.Net and PHP more..
* Database : MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB and
* Operating Systems / Servers: Administration of LINUX, Ubuntu,
CentOS, Windows and more...
Start solving your challenge now | Enroll today and learn real world practical example courses.
He is passionate about:
* Teaching students the correct way.
* Making things simple and easy to understand.
* Providing the best audio and video qualities to my courses.
* Real-time Examples who will understand real-time skills easily.