Microsoft Excel Beginner Course - Introduction Excel
What you'll learn
- After completion of this Microsoft Excel Beginner Course you will have mastered the above Excel concepts and will be able to complete the fundamental day to day tasks of an Excel worker.
- Also Two project based examples are provided in the course where you will be able to build and learn along, also practice files are provided so that you can practice every lecture along.
- Working With Microsoft Excel Fundamentals
- Excel Shortcut
- Working with Numeric Data in Excel
- The structure of an Excel Function SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT and More
- Using the AutoSum Command
- Changing the Width and Height of Cells
- Format Data in an Excel Worksheet
- Inserting Images and Shapes
- Creating Basic Charts in Excel
- How to Printing an Excel Worksheet
- Excel Templates
- Creating Templates
- Calculating Monthly Budget Project
- Student Performance Project
- And lot more
- You will need Excel loaded on your computer in order to follow along and complete the exercise files provided in each section.
- Videos have been recorded using Excel 2016, but Excel 2007, 2010 , 2013 or 2016 will work in order to follow along.
- No prior knowledge is required ill be teaching you from scratch.
Quickly Learn Excel Basics Get Working with Excel.
During this Microsoft Excel Beginner Course - Introduction Excel you will build a solid foundation on which you will be able to learn, grow more and be able build the rest of your Excel experience on. Enroll now and I'll guide you step-by-step, exercise files included, through the basics of working with the most powerful spreadsheet tool on the market. In very little time you will master the basics of Excel that'll provide a foundation for more advanced Excel techniques (Course: Microsoft Excel beginner Course - Introduction Excel, (Microsoft Excel Intermediate Course - More Excel, Microsoft Excel Advance Course - Master Excel and Microsoft Excel Expert Course - Expertise Excel (Up Next)).
Each section in this course will introduce you to a key foundational Excel concept that you will quickly master.
Understanding the Excel Interface and Document Structure
Entering and Working with Data in an Excel Worksheet
Working with Formulas and the most common Excel Functions
Formatting Your Excel Data to make it more Presentable
Creating and Working with Excel Charts to Visually Present Data
Preparing Your Excel Documents to be Printed
Connecting with cloud service.
Creating an Excel Template for Easy Reuse
At completion of this Microsoft Excel beginner Course - Introduction Excel you will have mastered the above Excel concepts and able to complete the fundamental day to day tasks of an Excel worker.
Each section also includes quiz to test the knowledge you will gain and exercise files for you to download and practice with. These are the same files that are used in the video lectures. So that you can work along while watching the video lectures.
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and build a solid foundation within Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Excel Beginner Course was designed for those who are just starting out in Excel or for those that are looking to refresh their own skills and pick up some shortcuts Excel. This course is best for beginners.
Post Graduation MBA, MCA.
Graduation in Bachelors Of Computer Application, B.Ed
3 years Software Engineering course.
1 year Course as Visual Effects Artist
Worked as a Senior Graphic Designer at a well-known Company
Worked as a Project Manager of IT Department of a well known company
Currently Owner of Virtual School Desk "Institute Of Animation & VFx"
And have been teaching Graphic design and Animation for the past 7 years at Virtual School Desk.
Have more than 11+ years of experience in the field of Designing and Animation
I am here to share my experience with you all. I'll be here with you to guide you completely, not only will you learn the software but also you will learn management skills, freelancing, portfolio building, and much more. You will learn:
1. Learn management of your skills.
2. New skills like graphic designing, animation freelancing, blogging and so much more.
3. How to build and grow your career with this course.
4. How to make your life great with a twist of different styles in your life.
5. How to learn different things other than just school or college studies.
6. How to live your life the way you want, with passion, new vision, new perspective, and the new path that would take you towards success.
I provide courses for all age groups from kids to adults.
My motive is to bring a difference in your life.
I am your instructor and will be there to guide you 24×7.
Ask me questions any time and I'll be there for you. As I believe in a strong relationship with my students. Ask me questions as many as you want I am always with my students.
Good luck with a successful life ahead.