- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basics Of Excel
- Working With Cells
- Using Advanced Excel
- Working With Formulas and Function
- Working With Charts and Tables
- Learning The Entry of Data and Creation of Formulas
- Protecting Your Workbook
- Using Help Features, Print Settings and Create Templates
- Using The Most Commonly Used Excel Functions to Make Powerful Calculations
- Getting Familiar With the Excel Dashboard
- No Prior Knowledge is Needed
- a Version of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to Learn
Microsoft Excel is used by millions of people around the world every day. Excel is used by an estimated 750 million people worldwide. over 90 percent of companies around the world use it for budgeting and forecasting. It is a powerful tool that allows individuals and businesses to easily sort, search, and review large sets of data.
While there are endless possibilities for how to use Excel, there are a number of basic formulas and built-in tools that everyone should know. You can learn these basic tips in one hour and once you’ve mastered them you’ll be using Excel faster and more efficiently than ever before.
this course is gonna take you from basics all the way to advanced. We’ll begin by getting you familiar with Excel menu system. and basic data set. I will take you through all the basics of creating and formatting your spreadsheet
We will go through a process you how to sort and filter your information. we will also put in formulas such as sum, if, and average then we will make charts and tables and format information
so if you're ready to learn new tricks in excel without the stress enroll now!
we’ve got a lot to learn So let’s get started!
- Students looking for a comprehensive, and highly interactive approach to Excel training
- Students who are about to join their first corporate job
- Students looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Anyone looking to become an Excel user