Microsoft Excel Advanced: the Data Analysis Tools You Need
What you'll learn
- Our EXCEL ADVANCED course will give you a solid understanding of the advanced data analysis tools and concepts in Excel
- The course has its own workbook with exercises – downloadable within the first “Introduction” module – so you can practice and reinforce what you have learned
- You'll acquire a highly impressive array of data analysis skills, including What-If Scenarios, PivotTables, PivotCharts, HLOOKUPs, VLOOKUPs and basic Macros
- What-If Analysis - Exploring Scenarios - Goal Seek and Data Tables - Using Solver
- Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals - Outlining and Grouping Data - Using the Subtotals Tool
- PivotTables - Getting Started with PivotTables - Displaying Data in a PivotTable - Formatting a PivotTable - Using the Classic PivotTable Layout - Slicers
- Charting Pivoted Data - Getting Started with PivotCharts - Using the PivotChart Tools Tabs - Formatting a PivotChart
- Advanced Excel Tasks - Excel and Hyperlinks - Using Custom AutoFill Lists - Sharing Workbooks
- HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Functions - Using the VLOOKUP Function - Using the LOOKUP Function
- Introduction to Macros in Excel - Recording and Playing Macros - Copying and Deleting Macros - Visual Basic and Macros
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the subjects covered in the Introduction and Intermediate courses.
- In order to do the exercises we provide, you'll need a copy of Excel on your computer (any version from 2010 is fine).
Are you looking to use Excel to analyze your data?
With this course you'll enter the world of analyzing your data, using your spreadsheets to interpret, illuminate and present your data in a whole new way.
With every ZandaX Microsoft course, you get a workbook and exercises (downloadable from the short “General Introduction” module at the start of each course). These are a great addition because they enable you to practice the skills you learn.
Our Microsoft instructors are seasoned professionals - they don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment for years. You won't be in better hands!
And we don’t woffle! Do you want to sit through hours of over-explaining before you get the knowledge you need? We doubt it! So we make sure that everything is covered in easy-to-follow video lessons, and we get to the point so you make the best use of your time.
You learn about Grouping, Outlining and Subtotals, and how to use What-If Analysis, Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts. Then we introduce you to HLOOKUPS and VLOOKUPS, and finish with an introduction to Macros which will make your spreadsheets FLY!
You will now be able to produce spreadsheets that not only display your data, but analyse and play tricks with it too ...
Each lecture is self-contained, so you don’t need to sit through them all: once you’re at a comfortable level, you’ll be able to use this as your reference library, where you can select what you want to view.
We’ll say it again: don’t forget the course workbooks and exercises – downloadable with the first “General Introduction” module in each course – which really enhance and deepen your learning. Remember that practice makes perfect!
So this course is genuinely much more than just a talk-through video. We don’t think you’ll find better value, so why not enrol with us now?
Who this course is for:
- You may have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and want to improve your skills in analyzing and interpreting your data
- Or you could be an existing user who wants a "refresher" to clarify a few hazy areas, or even unlearn some bad habits!
- Above all, we want you to get the most from your training, so make sure you enjoy your time doing the course, and revisit it as often as you want
The team at ZandaX provides English language online courses for personal development, management and Microsoft software. We share a passion for getting results, and our reason for working is simple: to help people to improve their skills - and their lives too ...
The development team here have many years of training industry experience, both in classroom and virtual environments, so they know what you need in a course to be able to get the most from it.
Our Microsoft instructors don't just know the software: they've used it commercially and taught it in a classroom environment. You won't be in better hands.
Our business and soft skills presenters have been chosen for their clarity and professionalism in getting the message across. You'll be engaged as well as educated.
Our management skills course creators are professionals with years of experience in the role, and have progressed through the ranks from novice supervisors through to senior management and director roles. Because of this, the courses give you clear, concise and knowledgeable advice, with proven techniques for success.
Our ethos is to provide courses that are comprehensive but compact, where you can get all you need in a manageable time. We feel that too many online courses today aren't focused. They often say so much that it's hard to find the important stuff. Who wants to sit through 20 hours of chat that takes forever to get to the point, when what you need can be covered in a targeted, structured course?
Remember Mark Twain, who said "I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I wrote a long one instead." He meant that it's harder to be brief, to distill messages to their core. But it's worth the effort, and we work hard so you can be spared the job of having to do it yourself.
And each course comes with workbooks and exercises that help you to take your learning as far as you need. We want you to improve your skills, and we give you the tools to do just that.
This means that when you buy one of our courses, you'll see that every one is thoroughly researched, but it's also concise and easy-to-follow too. There's no padding or time wasted.
You'll also see that our courses are 100% original: we take the best of others, add our own ideas, then build them from scratch. You'll only get a ZandaX course from ZandaX!
So try us and see: we're sure you'll love what we do!