Microsoft Excel Advanced - Formulas, Functions, Macros & VBA
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 51 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Master the Most Complex Concepts of Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas, Pivot Tables, Macros, VBA & More!
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot Tables.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA.
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 12+ years of Excel Training.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table.
- My personal Excel keyboard shortcuts CHEATSHEET!
- Have an understanding of how Microsoft Excel works and the main concepts such as, beginner formulas & functions.
- This course was created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and most will work in 2019.
Welcome to Your Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Course.
⇉ Watch the promo video to see How Quickly You Can Begin to Master Microsoft Excel!
⇉ This Course is MASSIVE! You receive over 6+ hours of video content & 90 lectures!
Just Click the "Take This Course Now" For Instant Life-Time Access To All Levels Of Excel Below!
and Excel Macros/VBA.
This Microsoft Excel course concentrates on the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free "Excel templates" which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like "budget templates" or a "calendar template" or a "schedule template."
PLUS included in this course is 84 Excel Shortcuts that will increase your everyday speed using Microsoft Excel.
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this Excel class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. This course has a quiz after every section so if you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you’re an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these quizzes.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
Enroll now and transform your abiliy to use Microsoft Excel.
- Beginner Microsoft Excel Students looking to learn Advanced Excel concepts & uses.
Learn to work with formula auditing tools including tracing precedent and dependent cells and formula evaluation.
Learn to use SUMIF, COUNTIF and SUMPRODUCT to add cells only when certain conditions are met.
Learn to use VLOOKUP to find an approximate match and return it or the corresponding value from another column.