Microsoft Excel - Advanced Excel Tricks that Impress
What you'll learn
- A deep understanding of the most useful and advanced functions of Excel
- Create dynamic and interactive charts to impress management
- Apply charting techniques that the pros use and be the charting boss of your office
- Apply tricks that will have you working faster, smarter and better at Excel
- Lifetime access to the lessons, practice files, exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- Fun and effective lessons on some of the greatest Excel tricks around
- A basic knowledge of Excel
- You are able to write basic formulas
- The course is taught in Excel 2016, but the tricks will work in any version of Excel unless stated
★★★★★ Course access includes the exact files I use to download and follow along, 1 on 1 Instructor support, lifetime access and a 100% money back guarantee ★★★★★
Full Course Description
Do you want to learn the advanced Excel tricks used by the power users?
This course is all about learning the advanced Excel techniques you do not get taught in class.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the most powerful formulas and functions in Excel, including multiple examples to demonstrate what makes them so mega AWESOME.
It also delves into advanced PivotTable, chart, and custom formatting tricks to take your skills to another planet.
During the course you will learn;
The very best functions of Excel including SUMPRODUCT, INDEX, COUNTIF, MOD and more in over 50 examples that others do not teach.
Advanced charting techniques to create interactive and visually powerful charts.
Deep PivotTable settings and features to have them working exactly as you need.
Awesome custom formatting techniques for stunning visuals and learn why it can be better than Conditional Formatting.
Mega useful tricks you can perform with day to day Excel features to supercharge your productivity.
Why learn from me?
I have been training business all around the world on how to get the most out of Excel for over 20 years.
Learning and teaching Excel is my passion. I am a full time Excel trainer and consultant, so every day I am in the thick of the action teaching others to master Excel.
I set up the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel 13+ years ago where I am lucky enough to have taught millions of people across the globe to increase their skills and overcome everyday real world Excel problems.
I am an Excel MVP and have published multiple best-selling books on Excel and Power BI.
You can download the files I use in the lessons to follow along and receive 1 on 1 instructor support every step of the way.
Who this course is for:
- You want to improve your current Excel skills and learn advanced tricks
- You want to learn Excels most powerful functions and understand why they are so awesome
- You'd like to create stunning charts to visualize data effectively
- You want to learn some neat tricks to work quickly and efficiently in Excel
Alan Murray is a Microsoft MVP and an Excel & Power BI trainer. He has been training for over 20 years for businesses around the world.
He is the founder of the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel. It has over 600 videos and more than 35 million views. He regularly shares new Excel tips and tutorials.
He is the author of the "Advanced Excel Formulas" and "Advanced Excel Success" books, showing how to get to the next level in your Excel journey.
Alan uses a fun and relaxed style of training that gets to the point and uses real-world practical examples uncovered from his experience of training and developing software for businesses.
Files are provided to follow along and exercises used to recap on topics covered. Alan is always eager to help and will be there for you when needed. He will do his best to answer any question or query related to his courses within 48 hours.