Microsoft Excel 2019 (365): Crash Course
What you'll learn
- This is a crash course in Excel 2019 to take you from Beginner To Advanced level in under 7 hours
- You will learn introductory topics such as the Excel interface, sheets, rows, columns and data types
- Get comfortable with Functions (Basic, Copying Functions, Named Ranges)
- Formatting (Format the Sheet, Format Numbers and Conditional Formatting)
- Data Analysis with Sorting, Filtering and Validation
- Advanced Functions such VLOOKUPS, INDEX, MATCH, IF, Nested IFs, Text Formulas and SUMIFS/COUNTIFS
- Data Consolidating with Power Query
- Advanced Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Visualise your Data with key Excel Charts and Dashboards
- Speed up your work by recording and tweaking Macros
- Automate with VBA (Object Model, Logic Programming and Managing Errors)
- No prerequisites
- A copy of Excel 2019 or Excel 365 (However this course works perfectly with 2016, 2013,2010 & 2007)
Are you looking to learn Excel 2019 and quickly?
We have developed a crash course on how to get the best out of Excel 2019 that can be completed in under 7 hours!
It is a perfect course for you if you are about to start a new role or project, or perhaps you are preparing for or a fairly in-depth interview in the next few days and you want to spend a few evenings or the weekend to bolster your Excel skills!
The course is presented by the highly experienced Andrew Dove an accounting professional from the UK and covers the most important Excel topics that professionals need to be accomplished in. As with all of our courses, we are experienced professionals first and so we can truly empathise with your needs and this shows in the topics we choose and the style in which we teach you.
Take a look at the lessons list and if that sounds like the kind of curriculum that really resonates with you then sign up and we look forward to seeing you on the inside where we can help you raise your skills!
Who this course is for:
- This is perfect for any professional who needs to get up and running with Excel 2019 very quickly, whether you have just started a new project, a new job or have an interview coming up.
- Analysts, Accountants, Finance Business Partners, Financial Controllers, Project Managers, Office Managers, EA's, PA's, Engineers, Office Managers and pretty much anyone who has to use Excel
We understand your challenges, we've been where you have been and we learned the hard way. But now we have banded together to create training that is truly going to move the needle in your career.
We are a collective of highly experienced professionals from the UK and North America who have packed decades of skills and experiences into easily digestible training courses on Excel, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Microsoft Office, Accounting and Marketing Analytics.
We have all had long careers as professionals first and foremost so this allows us to truly empathise with your challenges in the workplace. Our goal is not to just teach you the theory but to impart practical skills you can begin to implement immediately.