Microsoft Excel 2016 Skills and Tools Free
- You only need to know how to open Excel 2016. You do not need any experience working with excel. The course will show you how to open a new workbook.
Learn about using the ribbon.
Learn how cells work and how to use sheets.
Learn about text tools and colors.
Learn how to create a shape and add effects and text to it.
Learn how to insert a table and filter and sort the information.
Learn how to use basic formulas such as SUM and AVERAGE.
Thanks so much for trying this course.
- Those who want to learn how to use the Excel 2016
- Those who need to know how a spreadsheet works
- Those who want to know the basics of Excel
- Cells, Colors and Text17:27
- Wrap Text, Numbers and Sheets08:58
- Excel Basics Quiz7 questions
- Assignment 11 question
- Tables, Filtering and Sorting16:28
- Insert Shape and Add Effects and Text06:22
- Tables and Shapes Quiz7 questions
- Assignment 2 Tables and Shapes1 question
- Sum, Average and Basic Formulas14:51
- Basic Formulas Quiz3 questions
- Assignment 3 Basic Formulas1 question
- Bonus Lecture00:32
I have studied Microsoft Office at college a few years ago and have taught people to use Excel and Word. I have also been working in the Graphic Design business for the past 2 years. I studied at college and learned how to use all tools and many design skills. I make business cards, folding pamphlets, posters, flyers and more.