Master Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Writing Formulas and performing Calculations
- Create charts with Trend Lines, and Dual Axis
- Use Excel as a Database with Sort and Filter options
- How to avoid the most common Database Design flaws
- Increase productivity with functions: IF, PMT, VLOOKUP, FIND, SEARCH, MATCH, INDEX and much more...
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Specialist and Expert with over 17 years of Excel training!
- You will need Microsoft Excel installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
- This course was created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and most in 2007
Microsoft Excel All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Excel course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
Microsoft Excel Level 1 – Beginner
Microsoft Excel Level 2 – Intermediate
Microsoft Excel Level 3 – Advanced
Material recorded with Excel 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365. MAC users, since the videos are recorded with the Windows version of Microsoft Excel, the interface will be a bit different.
As your instructor I will use my 17+ years of Excel training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Excel.
At completion of this course you will master Excel skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks, as well have all the training you need to help pass both Microsoft's Excel Core and Excel Expert Exams and become certified, like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
Creating effective worksheets
Writing and editing formulas and calculations
Use sorting and filtering options
Build a database right the first time and avoid common design flaws
Creating informative and captivating Charts
Eliminate repetitive tasks instantly using Macros
Create many scenarios with varying groups of data
Manage large ranges of data in a List or Table
Increase productivity with functions: IF, PMT, VLOOKUP, FIND, SEARCH, MATCH and much more...
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel course contains all three levels of learning for the: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass both the Excel 2016 Core (77-727) and Excel Expert (77-728) Exams and become certified!
Kirt Kershaw is President of Dream Force LLC and provides certified and professional training videos on Microsoft Office applications including: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Windows since 2000. His certifications include: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Certified Microsoft Project XP (2002), 2010 and 2013 and CompTIA's A+.
Whew! With all my certifications and experience you're probably looking at the biography of the only Microsoft trainer on the web who has the most Microsoft teaching experience and holds the most Microsoft certifications. So, I do have a lot to share in my arsenal of Microsoft Office training.
What Makes My Training Unique?
If you've read my