Microsoft Excel 2013 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- 106 lectures (7.5 hours of content) teaching you from the basic to the advanced of this powerful program
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
- Excel 2013 - Windows
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Excel 2013 Training course.
In this Microsoft Excel 2013 training course, expert training provider InfiniteSkills takes you through the basics of the worlds most popular spreadsheet software. Excel can be a complex and confusing program to use, but this course breaks it down into bite-sized pieces and teaches it in plain English. No prior experience in Excel 2013 or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel beginners video training.
You will start with the absolute basics, creating and saving a new workbook. The course proceeds step by step through the process of entering data in cells, doing basic math, formatting your worksheets, setting up pages for printing and applying basic mathematical formulas. Once you are comfortable with the basics, you will move on to more advance formatting with themes, using Excel provided templates, adding graphics and charts, and using Excel as a database. You finish off with advanced formulas, and applying conditional formatting to your worksheet.
By the time you have completed this video training course for Microsoft Excel 2013, you will be comfortable with day to day operations that you would perform in this software program. You will be able to perform calculations, and create professional graphs and charts from your data. Working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same source material that the author uses throughout the lessons in this computer based training video.
- Beginners and Intermediate