Microsoft Dynamics 365 & PowerApps Developer Course - Part 2
What you'll learn
- Learn Client-side development using Client API
- Use Web API to remotely interact with Dynamics 365 using Web Resources
- Build HTML Web Resources
- Build third-party Integration using Client-side Customization of Dynamics 365
- Explore ClientAPI in detail. Learn about Object model including Attributes and Controls.
- First go through "Part 1 of Dynamics 365 Developer/Technical Training"
*** This is Part 2 of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 & PowerApps (Dataverse) Developer Course that focuses on client-side components. Subscribe to Part 1 before you learn Part 2 ***
Similar to Part 1, Part 2 is also essential if you want to become a Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1: Why Client Scripting?
Lecture 2: Client-side Events
Section 2: Development with the Client API
Lecture 3: Introduction to the Client API
Lecture 4: Client API - Deploy & Test
Lecture 7: Phone Number Validation Demo
Lecture 8: Showing Notifications to Users
Section 3: Advanced Client API
Lecture 10: Explore Client API - Attributes and Controls
Section 4: Client API - Best Practices
Lecture 13: Form Types in the Client API
Lecture 16: Legacy Code Changes - From Xrm(dot)Page to formContext
Section 5: HTML Web Resources
Lecture 17: Introduction to Creating an HTML Web Resource
Lecture 18: Accessing Form Elements from HTML Files
Lecture 19: Referring Other Web Resources from HTML Files
Section 6: Web API
Lecture 20: Introduction to the Web API
Lecture 21: Creating a Record using the Web API
Lecture 22: Web API-Retrieving Data
Lecture 23: Web API-Advanced Queries
Section 7: Sample Application
Lecture 24: Integration of Google Maps Using Client API and HTML
Who this course is for:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers
I am an engineer by profession and a trainer by choice. I worked for premier companies like Microsoft, Roche, etc. I have more than 14 years of experience in consulting and training.
I am a Microsoft Certified Trainer authorized to deliver training in Microsoft Dynamics technology. As a Corporate Trainer, I visited 35 companies and trained consultants, architects, and developers across 4 continents.
I have been with Dynamics 365 since its inception from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 1.2, and worked subsequently on CRM 3.0, CRM 4.0, CRM 2011, CRM 2013, and CRM 2015. I implemented more than 10 end-to-end implementations at customer sites in Germany, India, New Zealand, and the United States.
I have acquired more than 12 certifications from Microsoft in technical and functional areas of Dynamics 365 and .Net ecosystem.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn for any queries, suggestions, or issues.
1. Student queries are very important to me. My colleagues and I will try our best to answer your questions within 24 hours.
2. If you have any questions about career suggestions, especially for freshers or people shifting from different technologies to Dynamics 365, I am happy to help you. Just message me.
3. Join with Confidence. In case you do not like the course, Udemy has a refund policy that allows you to get your money back within 30 days.