Dynamics 365 CRM + PowerApps Developer Course - Part 4
What you'll learn
- Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 CRM and the methods used to extend the application using code
- Understanding of SDK for Dynamics 365 CRM/CE and configure it for development
- Thorough understanding of Plugins and learn to develop plugins from scratch
- Learn how to register plugins and custom workflow activities, and finally debug them
- Understanding of custom workflow activities and how to develop them from scratch
- Basic knowledge and skill on C# programming
- A PC and a good internet connection
Extending Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement application using code is the the most IMPORTANT skill that any Dynamics 365 consultant should have. Without that you cannot excel in your Dynamics 365 career.
In training course you will learn about how to get started on code based customization on the application. You will learn from scratch. This the 4th course in the Dynamics 365 CRM + PowerApps developer course series where you will continue to learn about development of the application.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this learn you will learn code based customization in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM application. In Part 1,2 and 3 of this developer course series you learned about customizing the application using OOB tools ( UI tools).
As a developer you should know how to extend ( customize ) the application using code along with UI based customization.
Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 CRM/CE
Discussing the methods used to extend application using code
Understanding of SDK for Dynamics 365 CRM/CE and configure it for development
Learn to develop Plugins from scratch
Learn how to register plugins and custom workflow activities
Deploy and debug Plugins
Understanding of custom workflow activities and developing them from scratch
This course includes 7 sessions and 50+ chapters. The following are the 8 sessions includes in the Dynamics 365 CE + PowerApps developer Beginner course.
Section 1 - Course Overview
Section 2 – Intro to extending Dynamics 365 CRM
Section 3 - Setting up development environment
Section 4 - Understanding Dynamics 365 CE Web services
Section 5 - Working with Web Resources
Section 6 - Developing Plugins
Section 7 - Registering and Debugging Plugins
Section 8 - Form scripting using JScript
Section 9 - Customizing CRM Ribbons
Section 10 - Customizing Sitemap
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE ( TARGET AUDIENCE )
This course is for Dynamics 365 CRM developers and administrators who want to sharpen their development skills using automation in Dynamics 365 CRM/CE application.
Dynamics 365 CRM developers
.NET Programmers who want to switch into Dynamics 365
Software Architects and
PREREQUISITE TO ATTEND THIS COURSE
Basic customization knowledge on Dynamics 365 CRM
Basics C# Programming skill
Highly recommend: Dynamics 365 CRM + PowerApps developer Course Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.
DYNAMICS 365 JOB OPPORTUNITIES
• Dynamics 365 provides an amazing job opportunity. There is a need for more developers in the market than functional consultants and administrators. 1:5 Ratio of functional Consultant to developers
• Average Salary $80,000 to $120,000 per annum for experienced 5-10 years developer.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for .NET programmers who want to switch to Dynamics 365 CRM domain
- Dynamics 365 CRM developers
- System architects
I am a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and have been training processionals on Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for years. As a Dynamics 365 corporate trainer I have trained 1000+ professionals from 25+ corporate in the last 4 years.
You can find my courses also on D365 Academy
I have overall 12 years of experience in the IT industry as a IT Consultant and Architect. Presently working for Magnifez Technologies as a Dynamics 365 customer Engagement Architect and Corporate Trainer.
I have experience in areas of business development, consulting, application development and corporate training. Worked for corporate like MphasiS, Capgemini, Wipro and Accenture and presently working for Magnifez Technologies, an IT firm specified in Microsoft Dynamics technologies.