In-depth Implementation & Managing of Azure Storage Service
What you'll learn
- Store, configure, and monitor data and scale applications with Azure Storage services.
- What are Azure Storage Services?
- What is Microsoft Azure Storage? And how should you use it?
- Learn to store data using Storage Accounts
- Working with BLOB, Queue, Table and Files.
- Some basic knowledge of Azure Portal
Azure Storage is a cloud storage solution that helps you build highly available and scalable applications. With this video you will be able to develop a strong storage foundation for Azure virtual machines.
This course will start with the introduction to Windows Azure storage and how it can be used to build large-scale, real-world applications in various scenarios using Azure storage services like blob, table, queue, and file. Next, this tutorial will teach you about storage accounts and the overview to client library. Moving ahead this video will cover how to design applications for a large global audience, and how to scale those applications as needed - both in terms of the amount of data stored and the number of requests made against it.
By the end of this video, you will learn to store, configure, monitor data and scale applications with Azure storage services.
Who this course is for:
- This video is targeted at developers and IT Professionals who have experience of working on Microsoft Azure and want to make the most out of Azure Storage services.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 24+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.