Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive
What you'll learn
- Get a Refresher on the basics of Azure IoT
- Learn services involved with Azure IoT Infrastructure
- Implement Data Processing, Filtering & Analytics
- Learn to implement Azure IoT Edge Projects
- Create an End to End Azure IoT Edge Capstone Project
- A basic experience in Azure IoT
- Experience working with ESP32 and Raspberry Pi 4 boards
- Good Knowledge of C/C++ programming and Python is recommended
Welcome to MAKERDEMY's “Microsoft Azure IoT Deep Dive” course.
This is an intermediate-level course that will give you hands-on experience with top Azure IoT Services. This course will strengthen your knowledge on the deep concepts pertaining to Azure IoT Services and will give you hands-on experience in implementing end-to-end IoT Edge projects using Azure IoT. You will become very confident with configuring, integrating, and connecting different advanced services for your IoT Solution. Furthermore, you will develop the deep understanding and insight to correctly choose the combination of Azure services for your own IoT Solution. You will implement several mini-projects throughout the course that will strengthen your skill with individual services and then move on to a capstone project the combines several azure services.
If you complete all sections in the course, and the course assignments, you will become very proficient with Azure IoT, and understand the How and Why aspect of the key services for IoT.
Throughout the course, I have provided a curated collection of resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, official documentation, videos, and more. I would suggest you go through the resources in every section. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and make you proficient in Azure IoT Development.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to implement end to end Azure IoT solutions using Azure IoT Edge
- Anyone who want to have a deep understanding of the key services involved in industrial Azure IoT solution and how to integrate them into your own project
- Anyone who wants to build a strong practical foundation before attempting the AS220 Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Certification exam
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer maker education company head-quartered in Singapore.
Venkatesh believes that knowledge should be made available to people in all walks of life. Venkatesh also believes in the power of education to transform lives.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.
I am an electronics engineer by education and passionate about teaching electronics. I am also passionate about content writing, video production, and teaching a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies. During my stint in MAKERDEMY I have created 9 Courses with more than 10000 Student Enrolled. This is my official account created for publishing my courses during my stint in MAKERDEMY.