Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and Administration Training
What you'll learn
- Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure Administration
- Microsoft Azure Artificial Intelligence
- Microsoft Azure Platform Functionalities
- Basic Knowledge on Cloud Platform
- Basic Knowledge of PC or Laptop
- Eager to know Microsoft Azure
- Interested to Know Microsoft Cloud Platform
One of the trending platform now on is Cloud Computing. Microsoft Azure is one of the popular platform nowadays that can help you to automate your business operation through cloud infrastructure.
This course is designed to fulfil the demand of the cloud based corporate work platform with a mixture of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals and Administration with all practical based tutorials that will guide you step by step to under the Microsoft cloud based platform
After completion of this course, you will
1. Achieve a Course Completion Certificate
2. Get a competitive advantage on job market
3. Successfully introduce Microsoft cloud technology to your organization
4. Be able to handle Microsoft cloud platform efficiently and effectively
Microsoft Azure Administration course outline
01. Azure Virtual Machine creation process
02. Web App Creation Process in Azure portal
03. Process to Deploy Azure Container Instances
04. Process to create Blob Storage in Azure Portal
05. SQL Database Creation Process in Azure Portal
06. IoT Hub and Device Creation and Simulator Test
07. Function App Creation Process in Azure
08. Securing Network Traffic using Azure Portal
09. How to manage Role Base Access Control (RBAC)
10. Policy Creation Process in Azure Portal
11. How to use Azure Pricing Calculator
12. Azure Total Cost of Ownership Calculator
13. Create Virtual network to connect with Virtual Machines
I wish you all the best!
Who this course is for:
- Job Holders
- Cloud Business Owners
- Cloud Practitioners
- Job Seekers
I am an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the Information Technology (IT) and customer focused service industry.
I have started my career as an Online Business Support Manager and VA in an Australian Online work place, Freelancer International (Pty) Limited, and later started working in Fiverr International Limited and became Level One Seller.
In my corporate journey, I have worked for several Joint Ventures (Japan-Bangladesh IT Joint venture as an Assistant Manager, Australia-Bangladesh taxation company as an Accountant, Bangladesh based IT Joint venture as a Project Manager roles.
Currently working as a Product Manager for a US based company located in Texas.