Join this Microsoft Azure and cloud computing bootcamp with leading industry practitioners from across the world.
By the end of this course you will master:
1. The fundamental architecture of cloud-based platforms.
2. Microsoft Azure fundamentals
3. The Microsoft Azure certification path
4. The workings and architecture of Microsoft Azure in a hands on session
This Spotle bootcamp will help you start preparing for your Microsoft Azure Certificates.
Cloud is something, by which users can access applications as utilities via internet, which is stored in some remote location. Cloud provides services over public networks or on private networks such as on LAN, WAN or VPN.
Advantages of Cloud:
1. Lower computer costs
2. Reduced software costs
3. Improved performance
4. Near-unlimited storage capacity
5. Increased data reliability
6. Instant software updates
7. Device independence
8. Availability of documentation
9. Easier group collaboration
Cloud can have any of the four types of access: Public, Private, Hybrid and Community.
The Public Cloud allows systems and services to be easily accessible to the general public. Such as email.
The Private Cloud allows systems and services to be accessible within an organization.
Community cloud is a cloud infrastructure shared by a community of multiple organizations that generally have a common purpose.
The Hybrid Cloud is a mixture of public and private cloud. However, the critical activities are performed using private cloud while the non-critical activities are performed using public cloud.