- 10 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to design and architect Azure solutions
- Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
The AZ-301 exam is targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers a variety of subjects and services, all of which are covered in Skylines Academy’s latest course updated for 2020. In order to understand core architect technologies, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-301 exam.
This course curriculum is as follows:
Determine Workload Requirements
Design Identity Management
Design a Data Solution
Establish Business Continuity
Design Deployment and Migrations
Design an Infrastructure Strategy
Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world.
Welcome to the Skylines Academy AZ-301 course! We’re happy you’re joining us!
Note: If you took the AZ-300 course, there will be some overlap. There is a lot to repeat around subjects covered in AZ-300 to make sure you have the basis on core technologies that align with the curriculum. Where possible, I try to make the distinction but you will find that we need to cover core infrastructure topics again before moving onto design elements. Feel free to ignore these videos if you took my AZ-300 course, or watch them again for a good refresh before taking your AZ-301 exam. I continue to update this course based on design examples so you can try to take your hands on knowledge and think about it from an architecture perspective.
- Azure Architects
- IT Administrators