Learn Microsoft ASP.Net Core 3.0 fast
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create Web Api in ASP .Net Core 3.0
- Add and use Dependency Injection
- Use configuration, logging and error handling
- Connect to database with EntityFramework Core and apply EF Core database migrations
- Deploy you app to Azure with Azure App Services
- Analyze performance with Azure Application Insights
- Learn from a professional great patters and practices
- And more...
- Minimal experience in programming, preferably in .Net Framework or .Net Core
- A passion for learning new programming frameworks
With this course, you will learn how to build modern Web APIs with ASP.Net Core 3.0. You will learn step by step, how to create new Web API, implements controllers and endpoints and how to process and respond to a web request. I'll show you how to introduce Dependency Injection, error handling, logging and provide configuration. We will connect to SQL database with EntityFramework Core and Dapper. We will deploy our application in Azure and check its performance with Application Insights.
I'll show you the whole modern application development, that everyone is so excited about.
Tools needed for this course:
In this course, all the lessons are demonstrated using Visual Studio, but you can use Visual Studio Code, which is free, cross-platform IDE. You can, of course, use any code editor you like on Windows, Linux or Mac, so it's really up to you
Is this course for you?
This course goes through all the important aspects and possibilities of .Net Core 3.0. It's very practical and most of the time after a very short introduction, we will learn while coding our Web API. Many times I'll show you different ways to do stuff and discuss what to choose depending on what you need. If you like to learn things by practice, this course is definitely for you.
- Beginner .Net developer curious abut .Net Core
How to enrich your Web API with interactive documentation - Swagger!
An introduction and basic knowledge of what is a concept of Dependency Injection.
We will learn how to send many requests at once, asynchronously.