Microsoft Applied Skills: Build an Azure AI Vision solution
What you'll learn
- Create a computer vision resource
- Analyze images
- Create a custom image analysis model
- Train and evaluate the model
- Consume a custom model
- There are no requirements for watching the course.
- We'll look at how you can get a free trial of Azure for use in this course.
- If you want to use the code in this course, you will need a Windows machine or some Linux systems. You cannot currently use this code on MacOS, Android or iOS devices. However, you can watch the videos in this course on these devices.
This course goes through all of the skills required for the Microsoft Applied Skills: Build an Azure AI Vision solution.
This can also help with Microsoft AI-102 "Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution" exam, with "Implement computer vision solutions".
In this 2½ hour course we’ll cover the skills that you need for the Microsoft Applied Skills credential for Azure AI Vision.
The tasks that you need to perform to get this skill are:
Create a computer vision resource and analyze images. We’ll create a computer vision resource in a free Azure subscription, and use it to analyze images. We’ll create captions and dense captions, looking at the results in text and in JSON format, before looking at other features.
Create, train, evaluate and consume a custom image analysis model. After that, we’ll create a custom image analysis model. We will train it to recognise three different types of products, and then test it so that it can identify them in new photos.
Programming in C#. Finally, we’ll find out how to analyse images in code. We’ll use Visual Studio and customise code to connect to both the computer vision and the custom image resources, and use them to analyse images and return the analysis.
We’ll go through several practical examples, so you can see how you can analyse your own images.
By the end of the course, you'll be much more confident about using building an Azure AI Vision solution and perhaps even take the official Microsoft assessment. That would look great on your CV or resume.
Who this course is for:
- This is for you if you want Artificial Intelligence to analyse images, and return captions, tags, text, common objects and locations of people
- This course will guide you through the skills required for the Microsoft Applied Skills credential "Build an Azure AI Vision solution".
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 720,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.