Microsoft Access Training - Practice to Perfect Skills
What you'll learn
- What is a relational database and how does it compare to the way data is stored in Excel.
- Designing tables to store data. Setting data types and field properties.
- Importing data into your Access database stored in Excel or as text files.
- Understanding primary and foreign keys and creating relationships between tables.
- Design Forms, that look great and function well.
- Understand how to set AND/OR criteria, use comparison operators and wildcards.
- Create a Front-End for your Database .Create a navigation form with command buttons that open your forms and reports.
- No Requirements ,You need a computer with good internet access.
Hello everyone, Welcome to the course! I am thrilled to have you on board. You're going to be a valuable asset, and I can't wait to see all that you accomplish.
Microsoft Access is a Database Management System (DBMS) from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools. This course is designed for those people who want to learn how to start working with Microsoft Access and to get you to feel comfortable and confident using Access. It's designed to get you started with the skills you need to organize your data in tables, mine your data using queries, and create clean, professional reports to impress your boss.
With Access, you can build a database without writing code or being a database expert.
Well-designed templates help you quickly build databases. Easily find just the data you want with queries. Instantly create forms for simple data entry. Summarize data in grouped and summary reports. Dozens of Wizards make it easy to get started and get productive.
You might be wondering if this course will be a good fit for you. Well, I designed this course for the beginner who needs to add this course to their list of important job skills. This course is also a good fit for you if you have a little bit of experience with access already, and you're ready to fine-tune and expand your skills in an easy, stress-free way.
It is a simple and easy-to-understand course. There are no set prerequisites as such, and it should be useful for any beginner who wants to acquire knowledge on MS Access.
While it's ultimately up to you, my goal is to give you the skills to impress your boss and hopefully get that raise, promotion, or a new job that you deserve.
All I ask for is to send me your reviews and ratings and let me know how did my course help you outstand and outshine. That always makes my day.
Alright ! so Let's dive in !! Happy Learning
Who this course is for:
- Beginner DBMS Administrators, will build two fully functioning relational databases very easily with hands-on as possible. It is project-based and takes you through the steps involved in building an Access relational database from the ground up.
I've been working online since since 2009. I left my job and went full-time online in 2012. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing I do. Being able to help others to learn life changing techniques and business models.
Over the last 15 years or so I've created and marketed many digital e-learning products and have also worked extensively in the field of affiliate marketing.