Microsoft Access SQL: SQL from Absolute Beginners To Expert
What you'll learn
- Accelerate your career by mastering all the SQL statements in Microsoft Access
- Queries and Files Included
- Master different ways of SELECT statements
- How to select Unique Records?
- Filter the result using WHERE clause
- Master all the Operators that can be used with WHERE clause
- Different ways to SORT the Result
- How to LIMIT the result
- GROUP BY clause
- Execute all aggregate Functions
- Create table with all the constraints
- Advanced ways to join Table
- Merge columns from multiple columns
- Create Primary key and Foreign key
- Code INDEX to Table
- Add UNIQUE INDEX to Table
- INSERT Records to a Table
- How to modify Existing Records
- Complete Sub-Queries
- UNION and UNION ALL
- How to create virtual Table
- Different ways to Alter the structure of the TABLE
- DELETE Records from Table
- DROP a Table
- ....and much more
- These SQL queries can also be used with Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server(SQL Server), PostgreSQL and DB2
- No knowledge of SQL required for this course
- Students should have Microsoft Access ( Any version i.e. 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019) installed in their PC
- No Knowledge of MS Access. No knowledge of Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
'This Course covers Microsoft Access SQL with real-time examples and Project which is a real-world application' but you can apply these SQL queries in Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, and DB2'.
"Welcome to the Most In-Depth and Quality Course on Microsoft Access SQL (MS Access SQL) from an Expert"
The Course is full of quality content which you will not find anywhere on the Internet
Learn from an expert who has a passion for training
The Course covers Real Training with the aim to provide knowledge that is similar to corporate training.
Join this course which is the best "Microsoft Access SQL" course. I will show all the syntax of SQL with multiple examples along the way!!!
Want to master the SQL with no previous coding experience and are confused about joining which course on SQL to understand from the basics to an advanced level?
You have come to the right place. This is the most complete and in-depth Course on SQL in UDEMY. If you do not believe me, Please have a look at the Course content carefully and ask a few questions from yourself?
Is the Course taught by a real-time expert? I have more than 15 years of experience as an Instructor and more than 10 years of experience in SQL. I firmly believe that if an Instructor does not have a good experience, he/she will flood the course with poor content.
Is the Course content clear and Precise? I bet you will not get a better Course content than this. Please have a look at all the courses and choose wisely.
Will the Course be In-depth? The Course covers In-Depth knowledge of SQL). The amount of Knowledge which is covered in this course is great.
How is the quality of the Content? In MS Access SQL(Microsoft Access SQL), there is a lot of low-quality content that is spread throughout the internet. Be wise in choosing the course which has the best content which is presented in a good way to provide maximum output.
The course assumes no prior knowledge on MS Access SQL(Microsoft Access SQL) and teaches you from scratch to advanced level
Once you Enroll for this Course, you get lifetime access to this course and you will get all the future updates. you also get a Certification of Completion once you complete the Course.
It helps to learn T-SQL also.
This will also help you to get Microsoft certification.
This Course is not for DBA(Database Administration) but certainly, helps you to become better.
If you plan to work with Microsoft SQL, it will be extremely helpful.
In short, using this course you can be an expert in any SQL database for beginners to Expert.
This course is useful for Database design as well. I have covered the Naming convention as well.
PHP uses MySQL mostly while Python uses PostgreSQL most of the time. Startups and small organizations might use Microsoft Access SQL.
Microsoft Access is the cheapest database management tool and you will gain mastery in SQL queries using MS Access 2019.
The SQL queries presented in this course can be used with any database with little changes here and there.
If you are a data scientist or willing to become a data scientist, then SQL is a must and this course helps in data analytics.
Do you want to start on SQL but have no experience with SQL?
If you have some prior knowledge on SQL or if you are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you to complete SQL right from Scratch to Advanced level.
There’s no risk involved in taking this Course!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. I am sure that this is the best course on SQL and you can compare the content which is provided in this course against any SQL Course and I guarantee you that you will not get such good structured content anywhere. Still, if you are not completely satisfied with the course, please let us know and we will provide a refund without asking any question.
What if you are stuck?
I personally answer all the questions which are asked here. If you are stuck anywhere, ask a question or you can message me directly and I will answer all your doubts.
Are you getting updated content?
Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, I provide all the information to my students.
Once you enroll for this course-
1) Selecting Records from Table - SELECT statement in SQL
2) Filtering the Records - Using WHERE clause in SQL
3) Sorting Records - Using ORDER BY clause
4) Limiting the result of the result - Using TOP keyword
5) Grouping data - using GROUP BY clause
6) complete guide with examples of all the Functions - All aggregate functions covered
7) Creating simple and advanced Tables - with constraints and without constraints
8) Keys, Index - PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, UNIQUE INDEX
9) Inserting records(loading) - with INSERT Statement
10) Updating the records of a Table - Using UPDATE statement
11) Combining multiple tables - Using UNIONS
12) Joining multiple columns of different tables - Using JOINs
13) Modify table properties - ALTER statement
14) Deleting records from the table - DELETE statement
15) Removing tables from the database permanently - DROP statement
Note: This course helps to master SQL using Microsoft Access but it will also help to master SQL if you want to learn Oracle SQL, MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners who have never used SQL on Microsoft Access SQL
- Students who has basic SQL knowledge
- Professionals who has basic knowledge of SQL but wish to master SQL on Microsoft Access
- Beginners who want to start learning SQL easily without downloading any any tools like Oracle, MySQL, etc
- Students who wishes to learn SQL using Microsoft Access(MS Access) can enroll this course. This will also help in learning SQL for Oracle, MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- The SQL commands learned using MS Access will work similarly on other tools like Oracle, MySql, Ms Sql server, postgresql, sqlite, etc
I completed my Bachelor of Technology(B-Tech) in Computer Science and Master of Technology(M-Tech) in Software Application and Development from Vellore Institue of Technology(VIT).
Currently, i am the Founder of a Training company in India which provides online training on multiple IT and Non-IT related courses.
Before starting my career as an Instructor, I have worked for all types of projects like Development, Maintenance and Support projects. In my career, i have worked on Mainframe with Java, Mainframe with Perl(Regular Expressions), Mainframe with PHP, Mainframe with Unix, Python, PHP, and so on. I worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies of the world including Fortune 1 company of the world which is a major retail giant in USA. When i was working for them, I was part of the team which use to monitor more than 5000 stores across the world using Mainframe.
I used Mainframe in various sectors like Retail, Insurance, Banking and Share market. I have worked on many projects end to end. I am also an experienced person in Website Development as well.
I am an Expert on Mainframe(TSO/ISPF, JCL, VSAM, Cobol, DB2, CICS, IMS, PL1). Along with Mainframe, I am an IT consultant for Big Data, Cloud Computing, Complete Web Development(Java, PHP, Python, and much more)
I know 3 major language - English, French and Hindi. I have taught multiple students on French as well.