Microsoft Access Intermediate
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Main subject modules for our Microsoft Access Intermediate course:
- Advanced File Tasks - Working with Tables - Working with Forms
- Working with Reports - Working with Queries
- Full module details:
- Advanced File Tasks - Using Windows Explorer within Access - Database Management - Saving Your Files - Exporting Files - Linking Files
- Working with Tables - Customizing Tables - Table Properties: Formatting - More Table Properties - Data Validation and Lookup Wizard
- Working with Forms - Basic Form Controls - Advanced Form Controls - Formatting Your Form - Formatting Controls - Using Themes
- Working with Reports - Organizing Report Data - Formatting Reports - Common Report Tasks
- Working with Queries - Basic Queries - Doing More with Queries - Creating Advanced Queries - Creating Management (Action) Queries
- You should have a good working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the Introduction course.
MODULE 1: Advanced File Tasks
Learning outcomes: A look at some important administrative features necessary for managing an Access Database file.
Using Windows Explorer within Access
Saving Your Files
MODULE 2: Working with Tables
Learning outcomes: Further developing an understanding of tables, looking deeper into a table's properties fine tuning data types and use data validation.
Table Properties: Formatting
More Table Properties
Data Validation and Lookup Wizard
MODULE 3: Working with Forms
Learning outcomes: Building professional forms to enhance the user experience and improve effective use.
Basic Form Controls
Advanced Form Controls
Formatting Your Form
MODULE 4: Working with Reports
Learning outcomes: Organize and format your reports professionally and common report tasks you may need to perform.
Organizing Report Data
Common Report Tasks
MODULE 5: Working with Queries
Learning outcomes: Creating a range of different queries from very basic queries through to management queries with advanced functionality.
Doing More with Queries
Creating Advanced Queries
Creating Management (Action) Queries
- Users with a basic understanding of Microsoft Access who want to consolidate and expand on their knowledge of the basic features in a short space of time.