Microsoft Access Training Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- You will be able to start Ms Access application and understand its environment
- You will be able to create simple databases and your own databases from scratch
- You will be able to create tables and records and sue records in several ways
- You will be able to create forms, queries and reports
- You will learn how tables, forms, queries and reports relate to each other and when to use which
- Basic knowledge of using a windows operating system interface like Windows 10 or any other windows
- Ensure you have Ms Access installed on your laptop or computer via Microsoft Office package (e.g. Ms Office 365 or any other)
- A laptop or desktop computer
The Microsoft Access (Ms-Access) application is one of the many applications in the Microsoft Office package.
According to Wikipedia, It is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software-development tools.
Ms-Access is used in offices, businesses, schools, and organizations to create simple and complex and creative databases for storing, analyzing, communicating, and manipulating information in such a way that is presentable and suitable to a group of people or audience.
In this Access course, we will utilize a practical or hands-on approach to show how you can create simple databases with pre-formatted tables, forms, reports, and queries. You will learn the skills of creating and working with tables, working with forms, editing texts, formatting texts, creating, and working with reports and queries.
Pre-Requirements and Target Audience
The course is designed for both beginners who do not have any prior background in Ms-Access, and for intermediate level people who also wish to extend their practical/hand-on skills and knowledge.
To achieve or fully take advantage of this course, you need to have some prior knowledge Windows operating system environments.
it is important you have a laptop or desktop computer with the Ms-Access application installed, preferably, a laptop with Windows 10 and with Office365.
Course Modules / Structure
The Course is divided into 5 Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to and working with Ms-Access (Database) Environment
Module 2: Database, Datasheet, Tables and Properties
Module 3: Working with Tables: Records, Layouts and Formatting
Module 4: Working with Forms and Reports
Module 5: Working with Queries
Finding the Course (Modules) Contents
For each module, a number of videos are made available. These guide you step-by-step through the course. If you have issues with the course materials, please send us a feedback.
NOTE: Your Review is Highly Valued
We value your feedback, please leave us a review after finishing the course, it will always be appreciated for future improvements.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
A trained Project Manager and instructor with over 10 years in managing projects and coaching people.
Also involved in team development and personality awareness coaching as well as integration projects.
Promoter of new ideas and discoveries especially Pan-African related discoveries.
You can also contact me for:
- Project Planning using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project and other tools
- Soft skills and leadership mentoring
- Managing for non-managers
- Influencing without power