Microsoft ACCESS Database Hands-on Training with Exercises
What you'll learn
- At the end of this Course, you will be able to create real-world DATABASE Applications in MS Access from scratch.
- You will learn how to import data from Excel to Access.
- You will learn how to define Tables, Attributes and Datatypes.
- You will learn the use of Lookup wizard, Validation rule and Input mask.
- You will Learn how to establish Relationships between tables.
- You will learn how to create customized Forms for data entry into tables.
- You will learn how to write Queries to retrieve data as you want from tables.
- You will learn how to generate Reports from tables and queries to present the data in attractive and informative layout.
- You will learn how to export data from Access to PDF, Excel, Word etc.
- You are required to install Microsoft Access on your computer.
- You do not need prior knowledge of Microsoft Access.
Microsoft ACCESS is an information management tool, or relational database, that helps you store data that can easily be accessed, managed, modified, updated, controlled, and analyzed.
ACCESS can also overcome the limitations found when trying to manage large amounts of information in Excel or other spreadsheet applications.
ACCESS Components: You will be able to learn Microsoft ACCESS Components: Tables, Forms, Queries, and Reports. Each has its own special function to allow the user to manage information in MS ACCESS.
A Table allows the user to store a collection of data about a specific topic like Customers or Orders. Relationships can be established among the tables to access and manage the data easily.
A Form allows a user to enter/change/update data to tables.
A Query allows the user to view, change, manipulate, and analyze data in different ways like combining data from two different tables (Customers and Orders) to create a user’s own custom view (London Orders for April).
A Report is an effective way to output your data in a printed format in the way you want it .
This Course is specifically designed for beginners with
At the end of this Course, you will be able to create a real-world DATABASE Applications in MS ACCESS from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is specifically designed for beginners who are passionate to learn Microsoft Access with
- • Hands-on Training
- • Exercises
- • Real-world Applications
Mazhar Hussain is teaching Computer Science courses since 2015 at the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences. He holds a Master's Degree in Computer Science and is passionate to deliver practical knowledge and skills to his students. He has been teaching courses in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), Computer Vision (CV), Data Science (DS), Programming, and Databases especially SQL SERVER, MYSQL, ORACLE, and MS ACCESS for more than 5 years span. He has been working as a developer in the Microsoft Innovation Center and is now taking all that he has learned to help you discover amazing career opportunities. Please do not hesitate if you have any questions, I am always available for your help at any time to transform a passionate, enthusiastic learner into a skilled person.
Computer Science & AI School aims to open the door to sought-after technology careers for you by learning cutting edge Computer Science courses in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL), Computer Vision (CV), Data Science (DS), Programming and Databases with course material ranges from entry-level to specialized topics. You will be able to update your marketable and competitive skills through commercial applications of computing practices. You’ll master in-demand computing skills, solve complex problems, and hone your innovation and creativity. The hands-on exercises and project-based approach will help develop the technical and transferable skills needed for a fulfilling career in your field.