77-730: Microsoft Access 2016 - from beginner to Specialist
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and manage a database
- Build tables
- Create queries
- Create forms
- Create reports
- Before beginning, you will need to know how to use a Windows computer, including a mouse.
- It would be good if you have used a database or Microsoft Excel before, but this is not essential.
- You should have MS Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365 installed on your computer.
All the training you need to take (and hopefully) pass your Microsoft Office Specialist exam - and one step towards the Master certification.
Most people who use Access are working at Level 1. Why not go all the way to Level 5?
In this course, learn how to:
Create and manage a database, including:
Create and modify databases
Manage relationships and keys
Navigate through a database
Protect and maintain databases
Print and export data
Build tables, including:
Create and manage tables,
Manage records in tables, and
Create and modify fields.
Create queries, including:
Create and modify a query,
Create calculated fields and grouping within queries
Create forms and reports, including:
Create forms and reports,
Configure form and report controls, and
Format forms and reports.
This course teaches all the skills that Microsoft want you to know. Specifically, they are the skills required to undertake the Microsoft Certificate 77-605 (for Access 2007), 77-885 (for Access 2010), 77-424 (for Access 2013) and 77-730 (for Access 2016 Core) and will be useful if you wish to take the exam, or which to learn more about Microsoft Access
The core skills which are taught are those tested by Microsoft in the exam. There are topics that it wants you to learn about Microsoft Access, and this course teaches you all of them.
Each module is taught in order, and is divided in sub-topics, and generally each sub-topic will have an individual lecture lasting 5-7 minutes.
The course will take about 8 hours to complete, plus will you need additional time to test yourselves to ensure that you have learned the necessary skills.
You should take this course if:
you want to learn more about Microsoft Access , or
you want to learn the skills you need to become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist.
Regardless whether you have Access 2007, Access 2010, Access 2013, Access 2016 or Office 365, this course will help you get to a good level, and maybe even want you to get more!
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Access skills.
- This course will use the latest version of Access, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version - Access 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Access, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course is for you if you want to become certified in Microsoft Access, as by the end you should the knowledge to because certified as a Microsoft specialist, if you wish to do so.
- You will cover the content tested in Microsoft Office Specialist Exams 77-605 (for Access 2007), 77-885 (for Access 2010), 77-424 (for Access 2013) and 77-730 (for Access 2016 Core)
- This course may not be for you if you want to learn Microsoft Access for Macintosh computers, or if you already have advanced knowledge of Access.
- Create databases in older formats