Intro to Access - Microsoft Access Basics for Beginners
- This course requires no previous knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- It is helpful if you have a copy of Microsoft Access on your computer, but it's not neccessary.
When you think about learning Microsoft Access do you feel overwhelmed or intimidated?
If so, you're in the right place.
Microsoft Access Basics for Beginners is designed to get you started in Access by creating a very simple database from scratch.
This is a very hands-on course where I'll walk you through it step-by-step. The lessons are short and easy to follow, and all of the steps are explained in plain English.
With this course, anyone can get started learning Access. It isn't going to make you pro, but after you finish this short course, if your boss starts talking about Queries, Forms or Reports, you'll know exactly what they're talking about. And you'll understand how to create one.
Click on into the course. I promise it'll be easier than you thought.
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn to create a database with Microsoft Access.
- This course is for you if you feel intimidated or overwhelmed by the thought of trying to learn Access.
- Intro to Access Basics00:52
- Opening Access01:31
- Tour the Access Ribbon, Tools and Dashboard06:48
- Create a Table in Access08:03
- Create a Form in Access04:53
- Create a Query in Access05:10
- Create a Report in Access02:35
- What Have You Learned?3 questions
- Conclusion and Thank You02:31
- Learn More - Other Courses by Steve McDonald (bonus lecture)00:30
Learning is easier if you are given the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught techno geek.
The benefit to you is that I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!