Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel Mastery Bundle 2016
What you'll learn
- Sorting information and running queries
- Creating tables and relationships
- Navigating the Access 2016 interface
- Design forms and generate reports
- Learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work
- Supercharge your database projects
- Discover how to into import data from Excel
- Learn Queries, use validations, how to create and print reports
- How to compact, repair and backup your database
- How to create a linked table
- Discover how to use the Query Wizard
- Learn to use Model Dialog and Macros
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Practice with included Access 2016 exercises files.
- Follow along with the instructor with included instructor demostration files.
- Discover advanced options and tips for building and using queries.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Complete database projects at the advanced level.
- Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly.
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2016.
- How to effectively use Excel 2016 on a touchscreen device.
- How create, save, and open a workbook.
- Learn how to personalize your use of Excel using Excel Options.
- How to use and how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- The basics of entering and editing data in a workbook.
- Discover how to format dates and numbers.
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive.
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions.
- How to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel 2016 worksheet.
- Discover how to create charts and graphs
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Working with dates and times
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- Calculating depreciation
- Using financial functions to determine payments
- Sparklines and data bars
- How to import and export data to and from Excel
- Create and effectively use pivot tables
- How to use Excel for data analysis
- Discover practical methods for financial & statistical Functions
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Acccess 2016 and including how to create and manage databases.
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016 desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
**This course includes practice exercises and LIFETIME access**
If you need to manipulate large buckets of data and turn them into meaningful business decisions, then this 4-course bundle showing you how to use both Access and Excel to an advanced level is for you.
We start with the basics in each program before moving onto more complex functionality such as importing data into Excel from an Access database.
Access 2016 Beginners
What you'll learn:
What’s new in Access 2016
How to add records, and save and delete data.
Using Access to set-up a database (desktop or web).
To explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
Create and work with forms and sub-forms.
Sorting data in MS Access and running queries in Access.
How Macros work in Access 2016 and how to use them.
How to import data from external sources.
Access 2016 Advanced
What you'll learn:
How to effectively link to other data sources outside of Access
How to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
Learn to create, update and maintain macros.
Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Learn the advanced options for forms and queries
Excel 2016 Beginners
What you'll learn:
How to get started with workbooks whether using a mouse or touch device.
The new and improved features in Excel 2016.
How to create sophisticated charts and graphs using custom visuals or templates.
How to personalize your use of Excel 2016.
To use autofill and flash fill to enter data quickly.
How to apply themes and cell styles.
Practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets.
How to format dates and numbers
Excel 2016 Advanced
What you'll learn:
Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
How to use detailed formatting tools
Lookup and advanced lookup functions
Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
This bundle includes:
4 courses covering Excel & Access 2016
36 hours of video tutorials
Over 240 individual video lectures
Exercise files to practice what you learned
Demo files used by the trainer
Certificate of completion
Here’s what our students are saying…
“I took this class as a requirement for a new job. I have never touched access before and I was able to pick it up very quickly with this video. The course flowed very nicely and started with the very basic information first before moving on to more complicated tasks. The instructor was very easy to understand and everything was presented at great pace. Since learning how to use access with this class, I have been to create my own database to practice my skills and learn new ones. I would recommend this class to anyone who would like to get a great understanding of access.”
- Greg Wehner
“Time and money well invested! I have been learning by trial and error by myself watching youtube clip. Nevertheless, I never had the impression that I mastered Access or even its basic fundamentals. One day you start to doubt that you may not have the right approach at all. A moment has come to take a break and put the time to learn things well. With this course I feel that I master the basics, but also all the little details very useful that simplifies life. We also learn several tips and tricks to start a project well and avoid getting bogged down later. Above all, I learned a lot of things that I never doubted possible. The instructor is easy to understand and easy to listen to. I devoured the sections without seeing the time pass. In short it is a very complete course and pleasant to follow. I recommend.”
- Gabriel Beaulieu
“Brilliant. Enjoyed it immensely. Learned everything I needed to know.”
- Brenda Bell
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
- Web Development Languages
- And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access
- Users new to Microsoft Access 2016 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone new to the data management role
- Anyone who wants to learn data management and Microsoft Access
- Users of earlier versions of Excel looking to update their skills.
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to take advance there Excel 2016 knowledge.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 600,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.