Ultimate Microsoft Access 2016 Course - Beginner to Expert
- 20.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Sorting information and running queries
- Creating tables and relationships
- Navigating the Access 2016 interface
- Design forms and generate reports
- Learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work
- Supercharge your database projects
- Discover how to into import data from Excel
- Learn Queries, use validations, how to create and print reports
- How to compact, repair and backup your database
- How to create a linked table
- Discover how to use the Query Wizard
- Learn to use Model Dialog and Macros
- Discover how to effectively link to other data sources.
- Learn how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
- Explore the use of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Discover advanced options for the use of forms.
- Dive into options for packaging your application for distribution.
- Practice with included Access 2016 exercises files.
- Follow along with the instructor with included instructor demostration files.
- Discover advanced options and tips for building and using queries.
- Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros.
- Complete database projects at the advanced level.
- Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Acccess 2016 and including how to create and manage databases.
- Microsoft Access 2016
Get An Advanced Understanding of the Many Access 2016 Features That Will Enable You to Gather and Interpret Data Faster.
- Sorting Information and Running Queries
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- Designing Forms (and Advanced Form Options)
- Generating Reports
- Splitting the Frontend and Backend of a database
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Contents and Overview
Through 118 lectures, 18 hours of quality content, and quizzes, this 18-hour class starts with the basics, teaching students to add and delete records to their database. Students then learn to create desktop databases and apps for multiple users before diving into importing data from other sources.
Budding Access 2016 users will be taught how to build forms to capture information online, and implement pre-designed templates that track projects, employees, issues, or task details. Students are then lead through protecting their databases with permissions, and learn - in detail - important safeguards and restrictions. The focus then turns to running reports that provide valuable business intelligence.
Exercise files are built right into the curriculum, giving the student working knowledge of the program and building confidence for real-life application.
This course is appropriate for both those brand new to Microsoft Access or database technology, and for those who have been using Access for their entire career wanting to improve their data management skills.
Students completing the course will learn all the functions needed to become a data rockstar, and will have the tools to potentially boost their team's efficiency and output immediately.
Plus, when you sign up for this course, you’ll also get these extras:
- Exercise files – to help you become proficient with the material.
- Instructor demo files – use the same database files used by your instructor.
- Online quizzes - to test what you've learned.
- A certificate of completion - to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Contents and Overview for the 10-Hour Access 2016 Beginner Course
Microsoft Access 2016 for Beginners: Master the Essentials starts at the very beginning, showing you where to get your copy of MS Access and how to install it on your computer. Before going further, you'll get a quick tour of all of the new features and improvements in 2016.
You will learn how to get started easily with database templates that make the entire process faster. Then you'll see how to create, save and open databases.
After a tour of the Access Workspace and Backstage, you'll get a complete explanation of the toolbars and ribbons. Next, you'll gain a strong grasp of keyboard shortcuts that will greatly increase your speed and efficiency.
You'll progress to creating your own working database with step-by-step video instruction that takes you through the entire process, helping you master details while understanding the big picture.
Later the course goes into importing data from Excel and creating and working with forms and sub-forms. As you become more advanced, you'll learn how to use queries and validations, create reports and print your projects.
This course contains comprehensive instructions through 70 professionally produced videos within ten chapters. You'll supercharge your database projects and learn valuable new skills for complex data projects at work. Get started with this course now and easily become an expert at MS Access 2016.
Contents and Overview for the 8-Hour Access 2016 Advanced Course
Your Microsoft certified professional trainer will show you how to use macros, advanced forms and queries, and other tools to create a professional, working database. Follow along as you learn to create and maintain macros, then see how to effectively link to other data sources.
Get helpful techniques that allow you to link, report, and package your data quickly, and discover how to split a database by splitting the frontend and backend.
With this informative course, you’ll learn the skills you need to make an impact with sleek, high-performing databases that help you do your job efficiently and competently.
If you’re ready to master Microsoft Access 2016 and sign up for the course, go ahead and hit that Enroll button, or try some of the free videos by using the Free Preview feature. We look forward to seeing you in the course!
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access
- Users new to Microsoft Access 2016 and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Anyone new to the data management role
- Anyone who wants to learn data management and Microsoft Access