Master Microsoft Access - Access from Beginner to Advanced
What you'll learn
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Access
- How to create an Access Database from scratch
- Master Microsoft Access from Beginner to Advanced
- Create Tables to store and organize all raw data
- Use a Query to search and retrieve data fast
- Enter and view records in a more organized layout using Forms
- Generate very detailed, professional looking Reports
- Taught by Certified Microsoft Office Access 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 & 2016 Specialist with over 18 years of Access training
- This course was created with Access 2016. But, all features will work in Access 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 365 and most in 2007
- You will need Microsoft Access installed on your computer to follow along and complete the exercise files
Microsoft Access All-In-One Training
This Microsoft Access course includes all three Levels from Beginner to Advanced
Microsoft Access Level 1 – Beginner
Microsoft Access Level 2 – Intermediate
Microsoft Access Level 3 – Advanced
Material recorded with Access 2016 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365. MAC users, since the videos are recorded with the Windows version of Microsoft Access, the interface will be bit different.
As your instructor I will use my 18+ years of Access training and certifications including: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) to guide you step by step through Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Levels of Access.
At completion of this course you will master Access skills that will alleviate the discomfort of uncertainty and reduce time working through your daily tasks, as well have all the training you need to help pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified, like me. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
Create powerful, effective Access Databases
Enter, edit, update, search, sort and filter Table records
Set defaults and validate data for more accurate data entry
How to quickly edit, filter and search records in a Form
Add option controls, command buttons and drop-down lists for faster data entry and accuracy in Forms
Add custom fields to perform calculations: Sum, Count, Average and more
Add, sort and filter groups as well as keeping them from splitting across pages in your Reports
Use criteria in a Query to dramatically refine your search
View unique records and use Actions Queries to Update, Add and Delete records fast
Automate data entry and accuracy dramatically by creating Macros and much more…
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Access course contains all three levels of learning for the: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users
- Includes all the training you need to help you pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified
Kirt Kershaw is President of Dream Force LLC and provides certified and professional training videos on Microsoft Office applications including: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Windows since 2000. His certifications include: Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master Instructor: 2000, XP (2002), 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Certified Microsoft Project XP (2002), 2010 and 2013 and CompTIA's A+.
Whew! With all my certifications and experience you're probably looking at the biography of the only Microsoft trainer on the web who has the most Microsoft teaching experience and holds the most Microsoft certifications. So, I do have a lot to share in my arsenal of Microsoft Office training.
What Makes My Training Unique?
If you've read my