Microsoft Access 2013
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain full understanding of Microsoft Access and the ability to use the software competently and productively.
- Understand and utilize all the features and functions of Microsoft Access 2013
- Access to Microsoft Access 2013 recommended, but not required.
Microsoft Access 2013 is the latest version of the number one database application in the world, and this is a big release. Access 2013 brings quite a few changes, all designed to make database applications easier to design and implement. The ability to quickly create Web Applications that run in the user's browser, regardless of which device they use, is one of the major changes in the latest release. In this VTC course, author Mark Long takes you step by step through Access 2013 to quickly get you up to speed on these changes. Access is everywhere, from small one-person businesses up to the largest corporations in the world. It's where most data first gets stored before progressing to SQL Server, cloud delivery, and enterprise data services. Understanding Access is vital to real world database creation/maintenance/design and this course will show you what you need to get there. This title is a self-paced software training course delivered via pre-recorded video. We do not provide additional information outside of the posted content.
- New and experienced Microsoft Access 2013 users
- New and experienced Microsoft and business systems administrators