Microsoft Access 2010 Training - Beginners/Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Learn the Access 2010 interface including the Backstage View, Ribbon Features, and Quick Access Toolbar.
- Explore the fundamentals of a database including records, fields, table objects, relationships, and primary keys.
- Discover techniques for creating forms that present data in a visual way.
- Understand and set-up the expression builder.
- Filter data in single and multiple columns in tables and forms.
- Learn how to create reports.
- Discover how to improve your report design, add existing fields, and how to group and sort right on the report.
- Learn how to update the database quickly using update queries, append queries, and delete queries.
Learn Microsoft Access 2010 by Simon Sez IT is a 7-hour course filled with all the information you need to create, design, and customize high-performing databases. Your professional trainer will introduce you to Microsoft’s “Ribbon” interface, showing you tips and techniques to leverage its features for more efficient database management.
Discover the fundamentals of database design and construction, which will allow you to construct a strong relational database that makes future modifications and data analysis easier.
Each chapter builds on the previous one, walking you through topics on tables and their attributes, structures, and field properties. Forms are presented to make information gathering and input a breeze. Learn data analysis using functions, formulas, expression builder, conditional formatting, sorting, filtering, and queries. Discover practical techniques for improving designs, adding existing fields, and grouping/sorting—as your instructor gives you easy to understand methods for working with reports.
Before the “Microsoft Access Training: Microsoft Access Tutorial” course is over, we’ll cover all key areas of the program: custom queries using defined criteria, select queries, updating queries, appending queries, deleting queries, inner joins, outer joins, table queries, and mail merges.
Plus, when you sign up for our class, you’ll also get these 5 BONUSES in addition to the 40 online course videos:
- Downloadable & printable keyboard shortcuts - to help you save time and get your work done faster.
- An online quiz (40 questions) - to test what you've learned.
- Downloadable & printable transcripts (over 130 searchable pages) – to give you another learning option, if you prefer reading but don’t have time to take notes.
- 7 hours of downloadable MP3s to play on your favorite audio device - to help you learn in the car, while you walk, or in the gym.
- A certificate of completion to tell everyone you've aced the course.
Where else can you find so many extra tools to help you master Access 2010?!?!
So start learning today. Because being a technology dinosaur isn’t going to get you a promotion or raise!
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What our customers are saying:
"Thank you very much for an extraordinaire online tutorial of Access, it has helped me a lot and even enabled me to get a job. Now I work for an asset management bureau in Paris programming and updating databases from Bloomberg on a daily basis!"
- Lisa R., France.
So take this Microsoft Access training and learn from Microsoft Access tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- The course is intended for anyone new to database concepts and wishing to use Access 2010.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 600,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.