Microsoft 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deploy various security techniques to secure Windows Server
- Provide a secure application development and a server workload infrastructure
- Design and deploy security baselines
- Ensure critical data security
- Install and configure Windows Firewall and a software-defined distributed firewall
- Inspect and secure incoming and outgoing network traffic
- Secure virtualized environment
- Mitigate and manage malware and threats
- Monitor and manage threats by using Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) and Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- The students wishing to enroll in this course are desired to have an understanding of the network security tools and techniques.
- . They are also required to have a know-how of different types of network attacks and how they affect the business processes.
The 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 course covers the topic of enhancing the security of the IT infrastructure in detail. At the start, this course focuses on the importance of assuming that network breaches have occurred already, and then goes on to brief the students on how to rectify the breach and protect administrative credentials and rights to make sure that the system administrator can perform the necessary tasks to avoid such occurrences in future.
This course also teaches the in-depth knowledge about mitigation of malware, spyware and other threats that can compromise the security and integrity of any organization’s data. The course teaches the students on how to use the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, securing virtualization platform, and use new deployment options.
The course 70-744: Securing Windows Server 2016 covers the exam topics of the Microsoft exam 70-744. This course is designed to help the aspiring candidates of the said exam. In addition to that, the course is equally helpful for network and system administrators working in a network security job-role. The course helps the students to understand the essential tools and techniques to secure the Windows Server 2016 environments.
This series will then prepare you to take the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure exams. Prior to this, you must complete the 70-740, 70-741, and 70-742 series and take the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 exams.
- This course is designed for those IT professionals who are currently working as network or system administrators in their organizations and are responsible to ensure network security.
- These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments, with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.