Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
What you'll learn
- This course will prepare you to pass the exam Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to administer the tasks required to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security.
- Knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
This course is specifically for participants to gain the knowledge and skills for making the appropriate job role decisions around administering Windows Server 2012 - R2.
This course is designed for Information Technology (IT) professionals, who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure. This course is part two of a series of courses which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
This training course on installing and administering Windows Server 2012 prepares participants for the Microsoft Exam 70-411.
This course will provide all the skills and knowledge for the following areas:
- Deploying and managing server images
- Implementing patch management
- Monitoring servers
- Configuring Distributed File Systems (DFS)
- Configuring File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Configuring file and disk encryption
- Configuring advanced audit policies
- Configuring DNS zones and records
- Configuring VPN and routing
- Configuring DirectAccess
- Configuring Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Configuring NPS policies
- Configuring Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configuring service authentication
- Configuring Domain Controllers
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Configuring account policies
- Configuring Group Policy processing, settings, objects (GPOs), and preferences
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals
- Anyone aspiring to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Windows Server 2012)
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 2.3M students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ courses. We can provide all or part of this catalog to any business via API connection, or you can get your own branded LMS free with 10+ users.