Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services
What you'll learn
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure Exhange Onliine and Skype for Business Online for end users
- Configure and Secure Office 365 service
- Have experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and an understanding of Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
This exam is designed for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. They should have experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and an understanding of Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Microsoft Azure Active Directory. This includes experience with service descriptions, configuration options, and integrating services with existing identity management and on-premises infrastructure to support the business requirements of an organization.
Manage user-driven client deployments
- Restrict self-provisioning of Office 365 ProPlus, Windows Store Apps and Mobile Apps, activation/revoke activation, and Office for Mac
Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Manage deployment, manage streaming updates, manage deployments using the Office deployment tool, customize deployment, manage deployment channels, create a pilot group for testing Office 365 ProPlus updates.
Configure external user sharing
- Enable external user sharing globally, enable per-site collection, share with external users, remove external user access using the web UI and Windows PowerShell
Create SharePoint site collection
- Set SharePoint Online site collection administrator, set resource quota and warning level, and automatic adjustment of site collection sizes; set storage quota for site collection, and configure name and URL of site collection using the web UI and Windows PowerShell
Configure additional email addresses for users
- Change default/reply to email address, bulk add/remove for new domain, manage secondary email aliases, and SIP addresses using the web UI and Windows PowerShell
Create and manage external contacts, resources, and groups
- Create and manage resource mailboxes, create shared mailboxes, create external contacts, assign additional email address to contacts, create and manage distribution list and members, delegate permissions using the web UI and Windows PowerShell
Configure personal archive policies
- Enable personal archive for mailboxes, create custom retention policy, create retention tags, apply retention policy to mailboxes, review and modify default retention policy using the web UI and Windows PowerShell
Who this course is for:
- This exam is designed for IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating the Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies.
Vision Training Systems is a provider quality online educational products.
Vision focuses on providing corporations a high quality, customizable solution that gives their employees valuable training that can be done on the go, 24/7. Courses are built with a myriad of features, providing any type of learner with the style of training they need to excel.
Vision has become one of the fast growing companies in the IT training space by delivering the highest quality training in the marketplace.