Microsoft 365 Fundamentals: MS-900 +Practice Questions
What you'll learn
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Define enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
- General IT knowledge or any general experience working in an IT environment
Course Updates September 2022
This most recent update incorporates changes for the MS-900 exam
Updated topics include My Analytics, User Voice, Endpoint Manager, Billing Management and eDiscovery
Removed topics include Intune, which has reached end-of-life and has been replaced by Endpoint Manager
This MS-900 course provides foundational knowledge by using concepts and hands-on demonstrations of Microsoft 365 services. You will understand the considerations and benefits of Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support. Hands-on demonstrations include a walk-through of Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams, OneDrive, Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection, Intune, and many other technologies.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for IT Professionals who will deploy and manage cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, Information protection, device protection and more.
I have been in the technology field for more than 20 years. I have been a high performing Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) since 2000 and a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor since 2006. I began my career in telecommunications more than 20 years ago. Since then I have worked as a Systems Admin, Network Admin, System integrator, Solutions Architect, and CTO. My courses are not presentations that rely on slides to explain concepts. My goal is to demonstrate every concept covered, instead of using slides that cover theory, we will use the interface to configure every setting that is discussed. In my view, if you do not know how to complete a task that a course covered, that course was not beneficial. I will make sure that you know how to complete each task and the various configurations for those tasks.