Microservices with Spring Cloud - Getting Started
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Benefits of microservice architecture
- Get familar with main Spring Cloud components
- How to build microservice applications using Spring Cloud
- How to create Spring Boot applications with Gradle
- To be familiar with Java programming language
- To have at least basic understanding of Spring Framework
Microservices with Spring Cloud - Getting started course, is mainly for developers who want to learn how to build distributed applications with Spring Cloud. But people who just want to understand how microservices applications with Spring Cloud works are welcome too.
In this course we will do quick overview of what microservices really are and what advantages they bring into the applications. Will take a good look at some of the main Spring Cloud components, such as: Eureka Registry, Config Server, Spring Cloud Gateway, and will build a fully functional Spring Cloud application, utilising them. Will speak about Microservice decoupling and monitoring in Spring Cloud. So by the end of this course you should be, not only familiar with main Spring Cloud building blocks, but also have fully functional application running on your machine.
Also I want to mention, if you will have any questions about the course (or not) do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you out! All reviews are welcome so I could learn form them and create better content in a future.
Music: Royalty Free Music from Bensound
Main photo: C Dustin on Unsplash
- Developers who want to learn how to build distributed applications with Spring Cloud
- People who want to understand how distributed Spring Cloud applications works