Micro Investing and the Blockchain
- No previous knowledge is necessary. Only requirement is a want to learn and having an open mind.
In this course you will learn about the differences between Traditional Investing and Micro Investing. You will further learn what Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currencies are. Upon mastering these topics you will be ready to understand how Mircro Investing and Blockchain Technology can change how you perceive the financial world around you.
- Individuals interested in Investing, Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currency
- Introduction to Micro Investing and the Blockchain02:17
- Variations of Traditional and Non Traditional Investing Models08:29
- The Basics of Micro Investing in the Modern World07:16
- Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple; the cyrptocurrencies of today and the future03:53
- Paper, Computer or Hard Wallets? Advantages and Disadvantages!07:26
- Popular Crypto Currency Exchanges02:38
- What are Private and Public Blockchains?07:04
- What is the difference between a traditional contract and a smart contract.05:53
- Where is Blockchain being used today.07:35
- Examples of fields where you can micro invest using the blockchain06:47
Professional and International Educator for 20+ years, Professor Blockchain, LLC is certified as a Blockchain and Ethereum Expert, Certified Blockchain Professional, IBM Blockchain Foundation Developer, Graduate of Linnux Foundation in Blockchain and Business among others. We are a full service consulting and educational firm. Members of Government Blockchain Association and Blockchain Council