Managing Information Security Processes using Metrics
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use information security metrics for the effective management of information security
- The student should be working or preparing to work as an information security manager
In this course you will master the design and operation of information security processes with metrics and you will be able to represent this metrics in compact and engaging dashboards or reports. You will learn what is a measurement, how your choice of a model influences what gets measured, what is the relationship between security activity and business goals, and how to use reports in a way that leads to understanding the security posture of the organisation and drive the right decisions.
- Experienced information security professionals
We will differentiate data from information and learn how this is significant for information security management.
We will highlight the consequences of using the right abstraction level when modeling organisations and their IT infrastructure
We will check in detail how information security management helps meeting organisational goals, and how they are related to specific objectives. Finally we will check a simple way to agree on how much security is enough.